This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Really Brady has one of the best HC in history, He’s been in the same offense for over ten years and he plays a cake schedule year in and out

If That’s your example then that’s a reach
    The offense scored a whopping 16 points and were 2-for-14 on third downs.

In today's NFL, that's absolutely inept, especially when Tennessee gave us every opportunity to completely blow them out of the water.

It's not all on Flacco for sure, but he's definitely not the solution.
    sigpic

Comment

Really Brady has one of the best HC in history, He’s been in the same offense for over ten years and he plays a cake schedule year in and out

If That’s your example then that’s a reach
      Good point Rap!!!! We should be able to run a lot better vs KC and Flacco should get some deep shots off PA. Go broncos!

Rap arent you glad your agenda is just to see the broncos win and not rooting against your teams own players?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

In today's NFL, that's absolutely inept, especially when Tennessee gave us every opportunity to completely blow them out of the water.

Can we acknowledge that the Titans have a good defense or does that not apply?

Broncos with the win. Cheers.
        sigpic

Comment

• Flacco probably had his toughest challenge as a passer today. Considering the opponent I think he did well enough. He did throw one INT - which I don't think is on him.

But I do think the Broncos can improve at the QB position. Flacco is average. But he is a seasoned veteran which is a gigantic improvement from the last few experiments Elway went with. He's probably just a placeholder. For Lock? I dunno. I haven't seen enough from Lock to think he'd do any better. Maybe he can, but what we gain with some youth and possibly talent, we could lose with experience.

On another note though, I think it's the Broncos best interest to get a good look at Lock before the next draft if possible. Somehow Some way
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
            Can we acknowledge that the Titans have a good defense or does that not apply?

Broncos with the win. Cheers.
            Well except this has been an issue all year.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs
              you're right. It isn't just a flacco issue. Flacco sucks, bolles sucks, leary sucks, fant sucks.

Flacco is playing a position that is by far the most important in all of football. A good or great QB can still perform with bad players. Flacco is a bad QB surrounded by bad players which is how we get to 17 points per game.
              Yeah pretty much

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Flacco lead 3 fg drives and a TD drive, those drives along with an awesome defensive effort is why we won. Nothing will make me think otherwise.

*Joe Flacco is the broncos starting QB despite what people think of him.

Calling out a teams qb in a 16-0 win baffles me...
                Praising the QB for a 16-0 win baffles me. The lone TD wasn’t even a TD pass.

You’re giving a very bad qb credit for being less bad than two extremely awful QBs.
                sigpic

Comment

Well except this has been an issue all year.
                  The Denver Broncos with the win. Convincingly. Cool.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    Praising the QB for a 16-0 win baffles me. The lone TD wasn’t even a TD pass.

You’re giving a very bad qb credit for being less bad than two extremely awful QBs.
                    I honestly would prefer tannehil...its close though

Comment

And what is the solution ... Allen? Lmao!!!

A raw rookie on IR?

Perhaps the solution is better pass blocking, less offensive penalties... and a offensive play calling that doesn’t get brain farts all game

If I ranked what I see as the culprit it would be

1. Play execution... that includes blocking, running the right routes, and making good throws
                      2. Play selection
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                        The Denver Broncos with the win. Convincingly. Cool.
                        It's almost like people are forgetting this team is still 2-4...

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs
                          you're right. It isn't just a flacco issue. Flacco sucks, bolles sucks, leary sucks, fant sucks.

Flacco is playing a position that is by far the most important in all of football. A good or great QB can still perform with bad players. Flacco is a bad QB surrounded by bad players which is how we get to 17 points per game.
                          There is definite truth to this.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
                            It's almost like people are forgetting this team is still 2-4...
                            Two in a row with a big division game at home on Thursday. Let's go Broncos.
                            sigpic

Comment

A raw rookie on IR?

Perhaps the solution is better pass blocking, less offensive penalties... and a offensive play calling that doesn’t get brain farts all game

1. Play execution... that includes blocking, running the right routes, and making good throws
                              2. Play selection
                              No one is saying there is an obvious solution(or they would have done it by now), they're saying flacco is bad, thats it, he's bad, he's a bad QB. It's something that will need to be addressed at some point when there is a solution

Comment

A raw rookie on IR?

2. Play selection
                                just because hes the best on the team doesn't mean people have to pretend hes not a problem. He needs to be replaced asap, I was upset when the broncos traded for him but hoped it would be better than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X