This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    And what is the solution ... Allen? Lmao!!!

A raw rookie on IR?

Perhaps the solution is better pass blocking, less offensive penalties... and a offensive play calling that doesn’t get brain farts all game

If I ranked what I see as the culprit it would be

1. Play execution... that includes blocking, running the right routes, and making good throws
    2. Play selection
    The raw rookie can start practicing as of this week... Honestly, at this point if this is all we can muster, I'd rather let the raw rookie do his thing and perhaps spark something on offense. I'm tired of sitting stagnant with mediocre QB play. I'm tired of people defending a qb being just average enough to get by, lets start building for the future.
    sigpic

Comment

And what is the solution ... Allen? Lmao!!!

A raw rookie on IR?

Perhaps the solution is better pass blocking, less offensive penalties... and a offensive play calling that doesn’t get brain farts all game

If I ranked what I see as the culprit it would be

1. Play execution... that includes blocking, running the right routes, and making good throws
      2. Play selection
      There isn't a solution right now. The Broncos are winning and as long as that keeps happening then you stay the course regardless of how ugly it looks.

It is what it is. Again, not all Flacco but I don't see a long-term future with him. You can't score 16 points a game in today's NFL and win consistently.
      sigpic

Comment

Really Brady has one of the best HC in history, He’s been in the same offense for over ten years and he plays a cake schedule year in and out

If That’s your example then that’s a reach
        The schedule bashing is a joke. The Pats a year ago were the first to beat a 9-0 Chiefs squad and it wasn’t from their defense.
        sigpic

Comment

• Flacco isn’t great. But so far he’s been good enough for 4-2. Nobody that doesn’t have a grudge against him can argue that. Unfortunately we are 2-4..

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
            Two I'm a row.
            against other bad teams. We're top of the trash pile. Yes its a start, yes we could be the jets or dolphins and there is hope here, BUT the QB position is, and has been for a very long time, one of the biggest weakness on the team. we've consistently had a QB that ranked bottom of the NFL

Comment

• Flacco and our offense scored 16 pts more than
              Matt Ryan
              Josh Allen
              Baker Mayfield scored against the titans defense.

I supported Elway when he threw for 120 1int in a Sb win over GB so I’m gonna support Flacco in 177 1 int win vs Tennessee.

I remember Tebow having a lot uglier wins!
              Flacco had 300 yds passing and 3 tds vs the jags , including ta go ahead TD drive and we lost!

Win however you can, with the players you have!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
                against other bad teams. We're top of the trash pile. Yes its a start, yes we could be the jets or dolphins and there is hope here, BUT the QB position is, and has been for a very long time, one of the biggest weakness on the team. we've consistently had a QB that ranked bottom of the NFL
                Including 2015.

The jets beat the cowboys today.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IAbronco24 View Post
                  Flacco isn’t great. But so far he’s been good enough for 4-2. Nobody that doesn’t have a grudge against him can argue that. Unfortunately we are 2-4..
                  Um not sure what games you have been watching but Flacco has been good enough for 2-4. Anything else is denial.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Flacco and our offense scored 16 pts more than
                    Matt Ryan
                    Josh Allen

I supported Elway when he threw for 120 1int in a Sb win over GB so I’m gonna support Flacco in 177 1 int win vs Tennessee.

Flacco had 300 yds passing and 3 tds vs the jags , including ta go ahead TD drive and we lost!

I think if you watch Flacco play and think we can somehow sustain this or otherwise build a team around him, you're not really looking at this objectively.
                    sigpic

Comment

Including 2015.

The jets beat the cowboys today.
                      Lets keep it less about our team's rankings in the NFL and more about our team's QB and his ability to actually lead this team to victories on his own merits

Also yes you are correct, we did in 2015, is that what you want again? to try to build a HISTORICALLY GREAT defense to drag the corpse of a QB to a SB? that is lightning in a bottle that just cant be caught twice sorry, its not realistic.

Comment

Matt Ryan
                        Josh Allen

Um no he didn’t.

The falcons scored 10 points on the titans defense and the Bills scored 14.

Maybe fact check before you post.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Praising the QB for a 16-0 win baffles me. The lone TD wasn’t even a TD pass.

You’re giving a very bad qb credit for being less bad than two extremely awful QBs.
                          He lead the TD drive and we won because Flacco played smart and didn’t force anything with the lead.
                          Brady did the same thing vs the rams in the SB.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Um no he didn’t.

The falcons scored 10 points on the titans defense and the Bills scored 14.

Maybe fact check before you post.
                            Your right, i meant he scored 16 pts which was more than them, not 16 more.
                            Those QBs must be horrible right?
                            Allen in my opinion did the same thing Flacco did today , don’t blow it by making a bad mistake that results in pts.
                            sigpic

Comment

He lead the TD drive and we won because Flacco played smart and didn’t force anything with the lead.
                              Brady did the same thing vs the rams in the SB.
                              If you truly think Flacco can pull off what Brady does you are in for big disappointment
                              sigpic

Comment

Matt Ryan
                                Josh Allen

Josh Allen and baker Mayfield aren't exactly qbs I would strive to Match. Also in 6 games the most points he has put up is 24...which is pretty bad.

Flacco had a very good first half and the offense fell apart in the second half.

Defense had a very good half against the jags as well, they were going to hold them to 0 points in the first half before flacco threw an int.

Edit: they were going to hold the jags to 3 points in the first half, not 0.

The whole team fell apart in the second half.
                                Last edited by Starbroncs; 10-13-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X