Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly this offensive performance isn't too surprising, given that the Titans' defense may be among the top of the league, especially the secondary. I don't think many QBs are going to dunk on that defense. However next week I really need to see more from Flacco. That's a very weak defense he'll be facing next week, maybe among the bottom 5.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      Honestly this offensive performance isn't too surprising, given that the Titans' defense may be among the top of the league, especially the secondary. I don't think many QBs are going to dunk on that defense. However next week I really need to see more from Flacco. That's a very weak defense he'll be facing next week, maybe among the bottom 5.
      Might get Ja’Wuan James back as he was questionable going into today. Wilkinson struggled some at RT but IMO he would play better than Leary at RG. Defense has confidence. Chiefs likely to bring intensity after losing back to back. Flacco will have to play much better to win. I think we’ll see a heavy dose of running to break the D-line of the Chiefs. Let Janovich smack their backers a few times. Mahomes running low on magic pixie dust? We’ll see.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Flacco lead 3 fg drives and a TD drive, those drives along with an awesome defensive effort is why we won. Nothing will make me think otherwise.

*Joe Flacco is the broncos starting QB despite what people think of him.

Calling out a teams qb in a 16-0 win baffles me...
        No one is calling out Flacco anymore. You see it or you don't. What were calling out is your logic. When we win, Flacco led us to a win. When we lose, it's our bad receivers and O line. That's what I'm getting from you.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Might get Ja’Wuan James back as he was questionable going into today. Wilkinson struggled some at RT but IMO he would play better than Leary at RG. Defense has confidence. Chiefs likely to bring intensity after losing back to back. Flacco will have to play much better to win. I think we’ll see a heavy dose of running to break the D-line of the Chiefs. Let Janovich smack their backers a few times. Mahomes running low on magic pixie dust? We’ll see.....
          Mahomes despite his incredible talent still needs players to throw to. Hopefully Hill can be covered, because that is a tough team to stop with a healthy Kelce, Watkins and Hill. Our D line should overmatch them though, our pass rush has really turned it around the last few weeks.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Flacco threw an interception today vs the Titans that was perfectly placed into Noah Fants back jersey numbers. Sun happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
              Flacco threw an interception today vs the Titans that was perfectly placed into Noah Fants back jersey numbers. Sun happens.
              That pass was under-thrown.

Comment

• The Flacco interception was slightly under thrown, but it hit Fant between the numbers, that was a catchable pass. Flacco didn't play very well, but I am not blaming him on that interception, that is on Fant. On a side not, I am very disappointed with Fant so far, he looks soft, lost, and in no way reliable.

Comment

• I think they need to bench Flacco (even though they paid him) start Brandon Allen.

Make an executive decision over Joe Eliss and bring in Mike Shanahan as a consultant and get this dang ball rollin n put some points on the board.

Right now this is a very ridiculous and odious offensive product that will lose us more games than they’ll win!
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-14-2019, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• I can't wait till we put Lock in there and start scoring lots of points all the time!
                    I guess were just being considerate not running up the score with Flacco.
                    We got the secret weapon stashed away, saving him for when we really need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                      The Flacco interception was slightly under thrown, but it hit Fant between the numbers, that was a catchable pass. Flacco didn't play very well, but I am not blaming him on that interception, that is on Fant. On a side not, I am very disappointed with Fant so far, he looks soft, lost, and in no way reliable.
                      Lol you serious? It hit him between the numbers on his back. Don’t make it sound like it hit him in the chest and he didn’t catch it resulting in an INT. It wasn’t a horrible throw. Just a bad decision.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        Mahomes despite his incredible talent still needs players to throw to. Hopefully Hill can be covered, because that is a tough team to stop with a healthy Kelce, Watkins and Hill. Our D line should overmatch them though, our pass rush has really turned it around the last few weeks.
                        Flacco and the offense will have to play better to win. Chiefs will be fired up after dropping two games.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          I guess I can't argue with that. I can say though that the Broncos schedule is quite a bit more difficult than average.
                          Not really, as far as QB play against them goes. Three of our 6 games have come against bottom 10 teams as far as passer rating allowed. Chargers, Raiders and Jags, are all allowing an average passer rating of over 95 against them. LA and OAK pver 100! We've only played one top 10 defense in that regard, with Green Bay coming in at 5th. The Titans and Bears are middle of the pack, allowing 86-87.

When you look at the other QBs those defenses have faced, Flacco is performing worse than almost all of them against the same defenses. He comes close to guys like Kyle Allen, Josh Allen, Hodges, and Mayfield. In 4 of the 6 games he has fallen short of matching the defenses' average passer rating allowed. Only against two bottom 10 QB defenses, Jacksonville and Oakland, has he actually met their average.

The excuses for Flacco are seemingly endless, yet not actually based in reality.
                          Last edited by Papa-pwn; 10-14-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                            Not really, as far as QB play against them goes. Three of our 6 games have come against bottom 10 teams as far as passer rating allowed. Chargers, Raiders and Jags, are all allowing an average passer rating of over 95 against them. LA and OAK pver 100! We've only played one top 10 defense in that regard, with Green Bay coming in at 5th. The Titans and Bears are middle of the pack, allowing 86-87.

When you look at the other QBs those defenses have faced, Flacco is performing worse than almost all of them against the same defenses. He comes close to guys like Kyle Allen, Josh Allen, Hodges, and Mayfield. In 4 of the 6 games he has fallen short of matching the defenses' average passer rating allowed. Only against two bottom 10 QB defenses, Jacksonville and Oakland, has he done so.

The excuses for Flacco are seemingly endless, yet not actually based in reality.
                            Broncos fans love to make excuses for poor qb play... I'm sure if we had ended up with Paxton starting long term, the same people would make excuses for him.

Some people think any criticism of the team means you aren't giving them your full support and therefore a bad fan...
                            sigpic

Comment

• When Flacco had like 15 free yards in front of him, but just throws it away instead of running for the first, then smiles and shrugs it off, pretty much saying “whatever....”

Dude is just here for a paycheck

Comment

• The best thing about starting Lock is that everything is going to be great with our offense, and people can stop making excuses for the offense or the QB.
                                It's gonna be Great!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X