This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    From what I have read no part of his remaining salary is guaranteed. but there is some issue of renegotiating before the trade is complete.
    This article says they aren't going to re-do the deal......

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...eal-129069017/

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

quite possible. that was report early today by NFL.com... that could have been a rumour or mistaken..
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
        Great... Who's he's throwing the ball to?
        Sutton, Hamilton , Patrick you know the guys that were all freaking rookies last year
        Then you have sanders if he comes back and we will still have sunshine

Sutton having a qb that can throw a great deep jump ball instead of throwing it out of bounds should be happy

Hamilton had 25 catches in the four games after losing sanders

We will be ok
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• OK, I don't know what round of this "early round" debate we are in.... but it has to stop.

Its clear from the original post about it "early round" was meant as an early round pick ... ie 1st or 2nd as opposed to "early in a round pick".....

done and done.... /debate

thank you....

Did you hear that we traded a mid round pick for Joe Flacco? That would be a 4th rounder.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            Adam Schefter
            Twitter › AdamSchefter

Breaking: Baltimore has agreement in principle to trade former Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco to the Broncos, league sources told ESPN. Trade cannot be processed until new NFL league year begins Wednesday, March 13. Teams prohibited from commenting on deal or terms surrounding it.
            Heard the news on my lunch break, and my coworker looked at me strange because I wasn't as happy as him. Still, I'm optimistic. It's interesting reading everyone's thoughts in this thread.

This is an old article, but it gave me a glimmer of optimism surrounding joe flacco. Thought you guys might want to read it.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2016/...changing-teams

Comment

• I am not a big fan of this move and think Elway is lackluster but people debating if Flacco is better than Keenum is absurd. Of course Flacco is better than Keenum, by a large margin. I have watched him play for years living in Baltimore/DC and coming from a family of Ravens fans. Health is the wildcard. That is why Drew Lock is coming...
              Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

It's still a month until they can officially finalize the deal, I'm guessing we won't know all the details until then

Comment

• Originally posted by dshawg1 View Post
                  I am not a big fan of this move and think Elway is lackluster but people debating if Flacco is better than Keenum is absurd. Of course Flacco is better than Keenum, by a large margin. I have watched him play for years living in Baltimore/DC and coming from a family of Ravens fans. Health is the wildcard. That is why Drew Lock is coming...
                  It's essentially a bad QB vs a really bad QB, either way it's not good

Comment

• Originally posted by dshawg1 View Post
                    I am not a big fan of this move and think Elway is lackluster but people debating if Flacco is better than Keenum is absurd. Of course Flacco is better than Keenum, by a large margin. I have watched him play for years living in Baltimore/DC and coming from a family of Ravens fans. Health is the wildcard. That is why Drew Lock is coming...
                    Just throwing this out there...

Comment

• IMO, we just made the playoffs this year for just a 4th rnd. trade. I'm not an expert, but I just watched 3 throws of Flacco's and can tell a big diff. in velocity and ball spin between him and CK. If we trade CK and I think we do.... then its a great move.

Comment

Did you hear that we traded a mid round pick for Joe Flacco? That would be a 4th rounder.
                        Which is reportedly not the one we got from HOU for DT #119 but our earlier pick #107.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

we could compare Elways stats to most modern day QB's ( that haven't played for the Broncos) and show better stats... its not always in the numbers.

But that is very interesting.. so close...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

And stats over the last TWO years

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              Which is reportedly not the one we got from HOU for DT #119 but our earlier pick #107.

you had to go there didn't ya.... hahaha
                              sigpic

Comment

we could compare Elways stats to most modern day QB's ( that haven't played for the Broncos) and show better stats... its not always in the numbers.

But that is very interesting.. so close...
                                Oh, I agree, but it's in stats where the good arguments are found

:evilgrin:

Comment

Working...
                                X