Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2:00 warning. Camera flashes onto the bench. Flaccid sitting on the bench. Alone. Again. Been like that since the first snap of the first game. Who in bloody hell would want to play for a guy like that? Mebbe the OL is telling us something? Mebbe during what is it, 8 sacks now.. he might get, you know.. hurt. I don't wish that. I just wish he'd poof, disappear. Tho he has done a damn good job of coming close to that anyway with his play.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      I'm just completely over Flacco. As soon as Drew Lock is ready he needs to play. This offense is the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying something given the last 3 years.

Allen should play next week

Can he be worse?
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Allen should play next week

Can he be worse?
        High-five arapaho! You've finally come around!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by drhiii View Post
          2:00 warning. Camera flashes onto the bench. Flaccid sitting on the bench. Alone. Again. Been like that since the first snap of the first game. Who in bloody hell would want to play for a guy like that? Mebbe the OL is telling us something? Mebbe during what is it, 8 sacks now.. he might get, you know.. hurt. I don't wish that. I just wish he'd poof, disappear. Tho he has done a damn good job of coming close to that anyway with his play.
          I don’t want olineman on this team that would allow their qb to get hit on purpose and if that was the best they can do they need to go anyway. Flacco looked like he retired tonigh just didn’t let anybody know.
          sigpic

Comment

• I knew Flacco was a problem from the start I went to college near him and everybody said he was a bust. This is the epitome of bust.

Comment

• When we traded for Flacco my best hope was we find a way to release him before week 1 to get out of his contract.

Guess the leadership of this team was hoping we could win this year or something but we should have released Flacco instead of restructuring his contract.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                High-five arapaho! You've finally come around!
                I’m a fair and partial judge

Although I don’t blame all the woes and sacks on Flacco
                The OC has to call better games, pass rush coming... screen or get the ball out quick

Fant can’t catch, heruaman can,

But Flacco just completely and utterly sucked

He’s done, you could see it in his eyes

There is absolutely no sense in marching him out again
                Allen one game then it’s time to open the lock
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Haha imagine how his mom says hi to him during birthdays. He blows out 1/8th of the candles and just shrugs it of.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    I’m a fair and partial judge

Although I don’t blame all the woes and sacks on Flacco
                    The OC has to call better games, pass rush coming... screen or get the ball out quick

Fant can’t catch, heruaman can,

But Flacco just completely and utterly sucked

He’s done, you could see it in his eyes

There is absolutely no sense in marching him out again
                    Allen one game then it’s time to open the lock
                    “Open the Lock”. I live it!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• We have to bomb for Fromm, but we are pulling every fans teeth on the way.
                      :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        I don’t want olineman on this team that would allow their qb to get hit on purpose and if that was the best they can do they need to go anyway. Flacco looked like he retired tonigh just didn’t let anybody know.
                        My post was packed with sarcasm about the OL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southern Bronco View Post
                          Flacco is no great shakes obviously- but the o-line is completely non-competitive. 5 orange turnstiles.
                          Yeah, but he should know by now what he has in front of him. He is the veteran they brought in to over compensate for that, and he is still sucking it up.

Comment

• Flacco was never going to be the guy, for us.

Comment

• Flacco was bad, and the OL was atrocious. I feel sorry for any QB that has to play behind them. I think only a healthy Mahomes could.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• That hospital ball to Lindsay was the last straw for me.
                                :lombardi:

Comment

Working...
                                X