Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flacco

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sure glad Elway put Lock on IR for no other reason than to sign terrible Corey Nelson.

    Elway has no clue what he’s doing anymore.

    Comment


    • I just don't see this team making a change, even when Lock is healthy.

      They're just so delusional about the kind of team they are.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Flacco just needs to be benched I am seriously not going to watch another Denver Game until Joe Flacco is removed from the Starting QB position. Why for the sakes of it did the Head Coach not bench him is beyond me where is the Accountability? It’s no where because it has not been enforced.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by drhiii View Post
          My post was packed with sarcasm about the OL.
          My post was serious, I couldn’t tell how bad Flacco was playing ( he was definitely bad) because the oline was getting beat by a 4 man rush, Wilkinson a couple of times barley gets a hand on his guy.
          Scangerello F
          Flacco F
          Oline F

          A loss like this is should make it crystal clear that we have to move CHJ, Sanders, Wolfe, and Von if we can get any value ( a first or 2nd and a 3rd) no reason to give him away, the rest of the vets we should get picks and some cap relief.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
            Flacco just needs to be benched I am seriously not going to watch another Denver Game until Joe Flacco is removed from the Starting QB position. Why for the sakes of it did the Head Coach not bench him is beyond me where is the Accountability? It’s no where because it has not been enforced.
            Aikeman was laughing in discomfort and disbelief that they kept parading flacco back onto the field. It was good to hear that it's not just us broncos fans who have been incredulous at their incomprehensible decisions over the past four seasons.

            Btw... did anyone not see this coming with flacco? I mean it's not like his playing hasn't been televised every season. Add to that the fact that our O line is as bad as ever... and we get this. The definition of insanity is doing... what we do every season.
            Last edited by Red_Label; 10-17-2019, 10:19 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              My post was serious, I couldn’t tell how bad Flacco was playing ( he was definitely bad) because the oline was getting beat by a 4 man rush, Wilkinson a couple of times barley gets a hand on his guy.
              Scangerello F
              Flacco F
              Oline F

              A loss like this is should make it crystal clear that we have to move CHJ, Sanders, Wolfe, and Von if we can get any value ( a first or 2nd and a 3rd) no reason to give him away, the rest of the vets we should get picks and some cap relief.
              Agree 1000%. After the 2 SB wins and Elway ret, and the team started to wane... I said cringing-ly they need to move some stars out because bad things happen to lesser performing teams. Terrell Davis got hurt on a broken play almost immediately after I cringed that statement.. career over. Have the same cringe now for players like you named.

              Comment


              • You guys getting what i was saying before now about a failure in both metrics and the eyeball test. that was ABYSMAL. And every time you guys say we're going to score more on a bad defense the team always scores LESS. It's an odd trend as of late with these guys

                Comment


                • Despite the line playing poorly Flacco was dreadful tonight. Sacks are one thing, turnovers another. He simply wouldn’t throw the ball to avoid a sack.

                  No sense of urgency to mount a comeback. He didn’t look like he wanted to be on the field.

                  Lock needs to start. We need to see what he can do to get an early start on 2020.

                  I’ll take Brandon Allen. Flacco should be done.

                  Comment


                  • I'm not always the I told you so type.... But I did tell y'all that flacco was awful.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Losing sucks, I take no joy in being correct, but Flacco's play should not he a surprise. This is exactly how he has looked for the last since the end of the 2014 season.

                      Our QB debates look like they will get momentarily less lively, unless some defensive Ravens fans trickle in.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Sure glad Elway put Lock on IR for no other reason than to sign terrible Corey Nelson.

                        Elway has no clue what he’s doing anymore.
                        The Lock to IR move was always a disturbingly stupid one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          I just don't see this team making a change, even when Lock is healthy.

                          They're just so delusional about the kind of team they are.
                          Fangio is in charge of on the field personal changes, if he wants Lock to play he'll play

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            i have had a few cold ones so i may be a tad off, but this may very well be the first time in nearly 35 years that i turned the game off before it was at 0 on the clock
                            I turned it off at 10 Pm central. About 8 minutes left in the game. Went to bed so I could go to my sons field trip today. Way more important than watching Flacco not even care.

                            Why should he? He’s getting paid $21 mil regardless.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                              The Lock to IR move was always a disturbingly stupid one.
                              Countless moves made by this team has been disturbing

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                My post was serious, I couldn’t tell how bad Flacco was playing ( he was definitely bad) because the oline was getting beat by a 4 man rush, Wilkinson a couple of times barley gets a hand on his guy.
                                Scangerello F
                                Flacco F
                                Oline F

                                A loss like this is should make it crystal clear that we have to move CHJ, Sanders, Wolfe, and Von if we can get any value ( a first or 2nd and a 3rd) no reason to give him away, the rest of the vets we should get picks and some cap relief.
                                After arguing with you for most of the week I will give you that as much as I despise Flacco that was one of the worse oline performances I’ve ever witnessed by the broncos. It was flat embarrassing. Bolles May be the worst Lt in league history.

                                I think we may all finally agree both the line and Flacco stink.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X