Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flacco

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flacco acted like a mercenary from the day he arrived. He showed no enthusiasm or interest at all. His play has been the same as his attitude. He is simply an over the hill QB playing out the last of his days. He doesn’t care and he’s played poorly. He has never been a Bronco IMO, just a rental mercenary.

    And our crack FO gave him an extension.

    Comment


    • The line was pathetic and Flacco played the most uninspired football I've ever seen a Broncos QB play. I've defended him to this point but I can't after last night. Time to bench him when Lock gets healthy.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        The line was pathetic and Flacco played the most uninspired football I've ever seen a Broncos QB play. I've defended him to this point but I can't after last night. Time to bench him when Lock gets healthy.

        I say bench him now Denver cannot do any worse right now at the QB position.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
          Flacco acted like a mercenary from the day he arrived. He showed no enthusiasm or interest at all. His play has been the same as his attitude. He is simply an over the hill QB playing out the last of his days. He doesn’t care and he’s played poorly. He has never been a Bronco IMO, just a rental mercenary.

          And our crack FO gave him an extension.


          Totally Agree.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            After arguing with you for most of the week I will give you that as much as I despise Flacco that was one of the worse oline performances I’ve ever witnessed by the broncos. It was flat embarrassing. Bolles May be the worst Lt in league history.

            I think we may all finally agree both the line and Flacco stink.
            The offense has too many problems to even isolate. Where is the anger over the running game that is so pathetic that it is not a credible threat to produce 1st downs. Flacco, Keenum, Siemian, Osweiler and Lynch have all looked bad behind our O-line in recent years

            As much as Joe Flacco is criticised it is an immense problem that the running game is a joke and cannot produce 1st downs. There was not a single drive where the offense was not forced to lean on Flacco to try to make something that the running game could not produce. Flacco has his flaws, but they are accentuated by the fact that any scoring drive has to rely on big pass plays, and trying to set them up often causes sacks or holding calls.

            This was yesterdays running game performance

            First drive - runs of 1, 2, 1, 0, 3, 1 (TD), failed 2 pt from 2 yard line
            2nd drive one 4 yard run
            3rd drive 14 yards
            4th drive 1 yard
            5th drive 2, -1
            6th no runs
            7th drive 1 yards, 5 yards
            8th drive 4 yards
            9th drive 2 yards
            10th drive 14, 3 yards
            11th drive 9, 3
            12th no runs
            13th 4, 3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
              The offense has too many problems to even isolate. Where is the anger over the running game that is so pathetic that it is not a credible threat to produce 1st downs. Flacco, Keenum, Siemian, Osweiler and Lynch have all looked bad behind our O-line in recent years

              As much as Joe Flacco is criticised it is an immense problem that the running game is a joke and cannot produce 1st downs. There was not a single drive where the offense was not forced to lean on Flacco to try to make something that the running game could not produce. Flacco has his flaws, but they are accentuated by the fact that any scoring drive has to rely on big pass plays, and trying to set them up often causes sacks or holding calls.

              This was yesterdays running game performance

              First drive - runs of 1, 2, 1, 0, 3, 1 (TD), failed 2 pt from 2 yard line
              2nd drive one 4 yard run
              3rd drive 14 yards
              4th drive 1 yard
              5th drive 2, -1
              6th no runs
              7th drive 1 yards, 5 yards
              8th drive 4 yards
              9th drive 2 yards
              10th drive 14, 3 yards
              11th drive 9, 3
              12th no runs
              13th 4, 3
              The running game was totally ineffective last night, for sure. I personally think the running game has looked halfway decent in prior games, but for some reason they have moved away from it when it’s working. At least our RBs play like they care. Lindsay converted that 4th down when the game was over, yet he ran with determination. Flacco shows no heart or interest whatsoever.

              Comment


              • The run game has shown it can produce. Last night Andy Reid and his staff easily out coached the Broncos.

                The Chiefs put 8 in the box early to stop the run. They knew Flacco and the line aren’t good enough to overcome down and distance passing the ball. They stacked the box and put the Broncos behind early on downs.

                Once the Broncos fell behind there was no way they were going to come back passing the ball. The line was bad in pass protection along with penalties by Bolles. Our receivers could not create separation. There was a play where I believe Hamilton was wide open in the middle and Flacco didn’t see him (late in the game).

                The line is not built to have a slow quarterback who’s at the end of his career. Lock would at least give Scangarello the chance to use the entire playbook. You could at least run RPO once in a while to keep the defense honest (Lock ran it successfully against Seattle in preseason).

                Comment


                • Flacco is a bum. Simply here for the money. No fire in him at all. He looks like he wants to go to sleep on the field. He should be required to give his money back. Thief.

                  Comment


                  • with or without Flacco, this team is a dumpster fire. O-line is abysmal, running game and special teams are suspect and other than Sutton and Sanders nobody can catch.....long re-build ahead.......

                    Comment


                    • It's funny how I've caught flack, taken negs, ECT... For weeks for my stance on flacco.... Seems I was just ahead of the curve.

                      Sometimes I'm negative because I can see the writing on the wall that no one else wants to admit yet. I'm never negative like this without reason.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                        The running game was totally ineffective last night, for sure. I personally think the running game has looked halfway decent in prior games, but for some reason they have moved away from it when it’s working. At least our RBs play like they care. Lindsay converted that 4th down when the game was over, yet he ran with determination. Flacco shows no heart or interest whatsoever.
                        The chiefs were smart, they knew they didn't have to stop flacco, just commit to stopping the run. Flacco without the run couldn't beat them.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                          The line was pathetic and Flacco played the most uninspired football I've ever seen a Broncos QB play. I've defended him to this point but I can't after last night. Time to bench him when Lock gets healthy.
                          I totally agree with you, someone needs to teach Flacco how to block for himself, how to catch easy passes thrown to his TE, how to play defense! Most of all, teach his how to complete passes from a prone position! lol
                          True, he is not a great QB, but with a better OL, receivers who can catch good passes, etc etc he would be much better and we will be winning more games!

                          Comment


                          • Prob with benching Flacco is if we do it it’s permanent. I hate Flacco more than u all living in Baltimore. Yet, we can’t do worse than a guy that doesn’t care

                            Comment


                            • Baltimore loved to get rid of him. That says something

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CharmCityBronco View Post
                                with or without Flacco, this team is a dumpster fire. O-line is abysmal, running game and special teams are suspect and other than Sutton and Sanders nobody can catch.....long re-build ahead.......
                                Maybe you can tell that to Elway who refuse to, better yet, maybe tell him to draft better. Noah crap looks like a bust already.
                                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X