Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flacco

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Oh, I agree, but it's in stats where the good arguments are found

    :evilgrin:
    Iv heard that of 87% of Baseball fans ....
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Just throwing this out there...

      You might want to throw the playoff W/L record out there while your at it.

      Comment


      • What I'm hoping for is just better decisions across the board and on that point
        Fangio/Scangarello/Flacco >>> VJ/Musgrave/Keenum.
        Has to be, right???

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

        Comment


        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
          What I'm hoping for is just better decisions across the board and on that point
          Fangio/Scangarello/Flacco >>> VJ/Musgrave/Keenum.
          Has to be, right???
          Well it could be L.M./Eddiemac/Rastic..... so ya.....
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Just throwing this out there...

            Can you throw it back?

            Told hubby about the trade. He's relieved because Washington was looking at getting Flacco.
            Last edited by Peanut; 02-13-2019, 02:50 PM.
            Administrator

            #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

            #LupusAwarenessMonth

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • Does anybody remember how good Flacco looked against us this last year?

              He was one of the best QBs we faced all year.

              As people mentioned, he is one of the best deep throwers in the game. Fangio wants an offense that can be aggressive down field and take shots, something Keenum didn't have the arm to do. We have the receivers that match, I think, really well with Flacco.

              Our Oline under Munchak running play action with Flacco's arm could be a great marriage.

              Also, everyone is writing Flacco off. This is another " chip on his shoulder" play Elway is banking on.
              "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

              Comment


              • I am really coming to believe this is more about our offense going forward with Scangarello.

                Flacco had a resurgence in his career with Kubiak as OC in Baltimore in 2014 putting up, arguably, his best year to date. Scangarello is from the coaching tree of Mike Shanahan just as Kubiak is. And since Flacco had some good success in that kind of system it's probably a large part of why they chose to go after Flacco rather than stick it out with Keenum - go with the QB that offers the best chance in our system.

                :2cents:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Well it could be L.M./Eddiemac/Rastic..... so ya.....


                  Plus Joe (Vinny) Flacco is Italian so he fits with the Family.

                  Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Well it could be L.M./Eddiemac/Rastic..... so ya.....
                    That's a team I can get behind. :thumb:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                      I am so thrilled about this. I honestly think he is underrated! No talent around him yet he gets blamed for it. However, idk about his cap number and what we are doing with Case.

                      New to this board - I'm coming here from Baltimore with Flacco.

                      I've been a Ravens fan since their inception - but no longer. The Ravens have never supported Flacco properly - never built their team around him. Other than the first 5 years when Cam Cameron ran the offense and the Ravens won the Superbowl, Flacco's greatest success was 2014 when Kubiak was calling the shots. Kubiak knows how to play football - unlike Harbaugh.

                      Harbaugh has no clue. Joe has brought the Ravens back many times in the 4th quarter only to have Harbaugh to put the brakes on the offense and try to run out the clock playing defense. Too many times (at least 2 to 3 games a year for the last five years) the Ravens have lost games in the 4th quarter because they went conservative.

                      I think Elway knows how to play football. Look at it this way - you guys stole Elway from Baltimore a long time ago and he gave you a title or two. You've now "stolen" Flacco. Don't be surprised if he takes you (us) far into the playoffs.

                      I'm a Bronco fan now. Others will follow me here.

                      P.S. Baltimore will be lucky to win 4 games with Lamar in 2019 and they will be looking for a replacement by the end of 2019.
                      Last edited by Melemele; 02-13-2019, 03:37 PM.

                      Comment


                      • There's a reason almost the entire Ravens stadium was chanting for Flacco in week 17 when they needed to score to have a chance.

                        Nobody ever has chanted for Keenum

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I think you mean the 2020 qb class. This is the 2019 qb class coming up.

                          If we use #10 for a non qb which honestly my preference would be at LT we will probably get a better player. But if it’s any other position but LT I can all but guarantee we will be drafting top 10 again in 2020 with Flacco at the helm.


                          The question is do you think we can suck enough for it to matter than the 20 qb class is better? If we win 6-8 games we may not be able to get one of them. We may try to trade up but could fail if the wrong teams are already up there and want those QBs.


                          I’m just not comfortable mortgaging 2019 hoping we suck enough to get one of those guys.

                          I can’t stomach another 6-10 or 7-9 season and the best we can do is option 4 or 5 out of the 2020 qb class.
                          Yes I meant 2020 qb class that was a typo on my part. It all really depends on FA and the draft to see where Denver stands. A lot of things can change quickly before then.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Melemele View Post
                            New to this board - I'm coming here from Baltimore with Flacco.

                            I've been a Ravens fan since their inception - but no longer. The Ravens have never supported Flacco properly - never built their team around him. Other than the first 5 years when Cam Cameron ran the offense and the Ravens won the Superbowl, Flacco's greatest success was 2014 when Kubiak was calling the shots. Kubiak knows how to play football - unlike Harbaugh.

                            Harbaugh has no clue. Joe has brought the Ravens back many times in the 4th quarter only to have Harbaugh to put the brakes on the offense and try to run out the clock playing defense. Too many times (at least 2 to 3 games a year for the last five years) the Ravens have lost games in the 4th quarter because they went conservative.

                            I think Elway knows how to play football. Look at it this way - you guys stole Elway from Baltimore a long time ago and he gave you a title or two. You've now "stolen" Flacco. Don't be surprised if he takes you (us) far into the playoffs.

                            I'm a Bronco fan now. Others will follow me here.

                            P.S. Baltimore will be lucky to win 4 games with Lamar in 2019 and they will be looking for a replacement by the end of 2019.
                            welcome..... and I entirely agree with your last sentence...Ok maybe more than 4.... but less than 8 for certain....
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • For what its worth. Flacco had his best season stat wise in a west coast system
                              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                              Comment


                              • I laughed, and then I screamed. (Terror, not joy.)
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X