Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flacco

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    He's been throwing since September 24th.
    As long as Lock’s had the opportunity to throw with the second team, I say let him start throwing to the starters over the bye, or sooner, and then put him in. We all know we aren’t a playoff team, and we all want to see how he does once he settles in.
    Last edited by chessic; 10-27-2019, 01:15 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by chessic View Post
      As long as Lock’s had the opportunity to throw with the second team, I say let him start throwing to the starters over the bye, or sooner, and then put him in. We all know we aren’t a playoff team, and we all want to see how he does once he settles in.
      This week will be very interesting. IMO, if they pull off a win, I think there’s very little chance Lock comes off IR. If they lose and the offense struggles, then all bets are off and their IR moves might be very telling. If they lose, but it’s a close game and Flacco looks “serviceable”, then I fear they will bring Riddick off IR to “boost” the offense.

      We shall see how the upcoming week pans out. Should be relatively entertaining.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
        This week will be very interesting. IMO, if they pull off a win, I think there’s very little chance Lock comes off IR. If they lose and the offense struggles, then all bets are off and their IR moves might be very telling. If they lose, but it’s a close game and Flacco looks “serviceable”, then I fear they will bring Riddick off IR to “boost” the offense.

        We shall see how the upcoming week pans out. Should be relatively entertaining.
        If Flacco struggles again this week with his starting RT returning there better be a change at QB. Shouldn't be any excuses for Flacco this week. It's time for him to either earn his money or be done as a starter.
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          If Flacco struggles again this week with his starting RT returning there better be a change at QB. Shouldn't be any excuses for Flacco this week. It's time for him to either earn his money or be done as a starter.
          Agreed. I’m very interested to see how this week unfolds. If he doesn’t struggle, though, and simply provides a a par performance, it will make the ensuing IR moves quite telling.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Flacco needs to be benched or released....he hasn't played good for years and this year isn't any different.
            He doesn't have good vision or smarts on what to do anymore!!!! His career is done, sorry to say. No accuracy, no awareness, no skill!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BeastDaddy2009 View Post
              Flacco needs to be benched or released....he hasn't played good for years and this year isn't any different.
              He doesn't have good vision or smarts on what to do anymore!!!! His career is done, sorry to say. No accuracy, no awareness, no skill!!!!
              I would cut him first thing tomorrow.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                Agreed. I’m very interested to see how this week unfolds. If he doesn’t struggle, though, and simply provides a a par performance, it will make the ensuing IR moves quite telling.
                Quite honestly I’m getting sick of people rooting for draft position over wins. What the hell does it help?

                We are about to have our third straight losing season. We still don’t have a QB and our roster is abysmal.

                What the heck good does it do to have great picks when Elway doesn’t make good choices?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Flacco looked banged up most of the game. That shot at the end couldn't have helped.

                  Comment


                  • At this point even Elway has to start acknowledging that the season is over, there isn't a 'we're still trying to win games' mentality and that in order for him to make it past the next 2 years as GM, Lock HAS to start.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

                    Comment


                    • Math schaub threw for 460 yards and we get to watch Flacco
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Start Allen, it doesn't matter.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Quite honestly I’m getting sick of people rooting for draft position over wins. What the hell does it help?

                          We are about to have our third straight losing season. We still don’t have a QB and our roster is abysmal.

                          What the heck good does it do to have great picks when Elway doesn’t make good choices?
                          Good point. But if we win Elway will feel what he is doing is right and it ain't. Sorry but I'm one of the ones that would want a draft pick over trying to win in which I know is not gonna happen when we avg 13 per game. Thebdef is gonna start talking and divide the Locke room
                          Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Math schaub threw for 460 yards and we get to watch Flacco
                            But they still lost. We don’t need Flacco to throw for yards like that. Because that means you’re getting rocked and u need to pass 60 times to come back. I just want aggressive, attacking offensive play calling. I would like Joe to stop holding the ball too lone and let it rip. Receivers to stop dropping game changing passes. That’s what we need.
                            #swapping

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Quite honestly I’m getting sick of people rooting for draft position over wins. What the hell does it help?

                              We are about to have our third straight losing season. We still don’t have a QB and our roster is abysmal.

                              What the heck good does it do to have great picks when Elway doesn’t make good choices?
                              All good points. I don’t trust Elway either, but the only thing I can do is watch it unfold and then discuss my options on a message board.

                              I will be very interested to see if Lock comes off IR.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                                Good point. But if we win Elway will feel what he is doing is right and it ain't. Sorry but I'm one of the ones that would want a draft pick over trying to win in which I know is not gonna happen when we avg 13 per game. Thebdef is gonna start talking and divide the Locke room
                                I will never root for losses in order for draft picks.

                                I guess you could call me a die hard fan that way. I don’t care if it justifies elways plan. It’s not like Ellis is really going to fire him.

                                I’ve watched two straight losing seasons net 0 improvements on this roster due to high draft picks. In fact we are worse. Why on earth would I root for draft picks when we clearly won’t make the right choice with it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X