This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    What are they going to do with old man Flacco????
    Cut him, I believe.

Comment

• I always thought he was extremely underwhelming and statuesque in Baltimore. He was even worse here.

He's said before that he thinks he's an elite QB, and in that position who wouldn't lie to themselves? I hope he just retires because I'm tired of seeing his mediocre face.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I hope he retires also. Did anybody see when Drew Lock was going out of bounds in one of the last games , and he almost ran into Flacco, and instead of catching him, Flacco turned his back and didn't try to stop him or catch him?
        I just was wondering if anybody else noticed that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          I hope he retires also. Did anybody see when Drew Lock was going out of bounds in one of the last games , and he almost ran into Flacco, and instead of catching him, Flacco turned his back and didn't try to stop him or catch him?
          I just was wondering if anybody else noticed that?
          Yep. What was more egregious, to me, was when Lock won his first start. He was elated and running around hugging/high-fiving teammates. He saw Flacco and went to high five him and Flacco just ignored him and ran into the tunnel. And to think some thought that Flacco was a good leader or mentor.

Comment

• I never liked Flacco, and I was really surprised that he didn't try to catch Drew when he was running out of bounds. Not a very good teammate.
            (IMO)

Comment

• I would love to see a trade. Roll the money over that we got from the restructure then send him and money owed to another team, plus get a draft pick. That would be great. So I hope he is ready and wants to play.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                I would love to see a trade. Roll the money over that we got from the restructure then send him and money owed to another team, plus get a draft pick. That would be great. So I hope he is ready and wants to play.
                We would likely have to send someone a draft pick to convince them to take on Flacco and his contract. His value right now is low. Nonexistent, nearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  We would likely have to send someone a draft pick to convince them to take on Flacco and his contract. His value right now is low. Nonexistent, nearly.
                  nobody in their right mind would give a pick for flacco when they know we wont give them a pick and pay the hit ...he will be cut
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    True. Allen seems much more suited as a backup in this offense than Flacco (autocorrect insists I write Fiasco instead - how ironic).
                    Thought this was funny when I first read it way back. It still makes me laugh.

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I always thought he was extremely underwhelming and statuesque in Baltimore. He was even worse here.

He's said before that he thinks he's an elite QB, and in that position who wouldn't lie to themselves? I hope he just retires because I'm tired of seeing his mediocre face.
                    Hi, Cory!

I was hoping he would work out here. Not surprised with how it turned out, though. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him.
                    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Pretty much.

He was trash coming in and he's even worse now.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Thought this was funny when I first read it way back. It still makes me laugh.

Hi, Cory!

I was hoping he would work out here. Not surprised with how it turned out, though. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him.
                        I think he needs to retire as well and hey if Brady retires, he can always say he retired with the greats meaning Tom and Eli. and we’ll just let him believe that
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-31-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          I think he needs to retire as well and hey if Brady retires, he can always say he retired with the greats meaning Tom and Eli. and we’ll just let him believe that
                          Poor Joe! He was good at one point. Playoff Joe was even spectacularly good at times. Unfortunately, those times didn't last.

Comment

There is always a confused general manager who is delusional regarding where his team currently sits looking for a quick fix band-aid solution to improve on the last terrible quarterback they chose, kind of like Elway a year ago. Someone would give up a late round pick for Flacco I believe.

Comment

• Thank him and send him on his way. THey need a good backup that would take Drew under his wing (Not a Flacco trait ) We upgraded the coaching staff for this purpose.

Comment

• Maybe he restructures his contract for about 5 million a year, and is the veteran Backup ? (I would much rather them to start developing young quarterbacks instead, from here on out.)

Comment

Working...
                                X