X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by drhiii View Post
    2:00 warning. Camera flashes onto the bench. Flaccid sitting on the bench. Alone. Again. Been like that since the first snap of the first game. Who in bloody hell would want to play for a guy like that? Mebbe the OL is telling us something? Mebbe during what is it, 8 sacks now.. he might get, you know.. hurt. I don't wish that. I just wish he'd poof, disappear. Tho he has done a damn good job of coming close to that anyway with his play.
    I don’t want olineman on this team that would allow their qb to get hit on purpose and if that was the best they can do they need to go anyway. Flacco looked like he retired tonigh just didn’t let anybody know.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Allen should play next week

Can he be worse?
    High-five arapaho! You've finally come around!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I'm just completely over Flacco. As soon as Drew Lock is ready he needs to play. This offense is the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying something given the last 3 years.

Allen should play next week

Can he be worse?

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    2:00 warning. Camera flashes onto the bench. Flaccid sitting on the bench. Alone. Again. Been like that since the first snap of the first game. Who in bloody hell would want to play for a guy like that? Mebbe the OL is telling us something? Mebbe during what is it, 8 sacks now.. he might get, you know.. hurt. I don't wish that. I just wish he'd poof, disappear. Tho he has done a damn good job of coming close to that anyway with his play.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    i have had a few cold ones so i may be a tad off, but this may very well be the first time in nearly 35 years that i turned the game off before it was at 0 on the clock

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Originally posted by Endaround View Post
    When your supposed qb is flinching and throwing the ball, your porous line is making the next Justin Houston, put in somebody that wants to play. What a pitiful showing.
    Put somebody in there that wants to play. Ya nailed it.

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    And Flaccid just about got Lindsey sent to his next life. Lindsey got up yelling at Flaccid. For damn good reason. Why in bloody hell is Flaccid still in there?? I really question coach's decisions. Going for 2 that early. Just heard, 1 for 13 on 3rd down.

This ain't working kids. No duh.

Leave a comment:

• Endaround
    replied
    Flacco is like Cutler but minus the skill.

Leave a comment:

• Endaround
    replied
    When your supposed qb is flinching and throwing the ball, your porous line is making the next Justin Houston, put in somebody that wants to play. What a pitiful showing.

Leave a comment:

• Southern Bronco
    replied
    Flacco is no great shakes obviously- but the o-line is completely non-competitive. 5 orange turnstiles.

Leave a comment:

• jimelway
    replied
    At least hide the fact that u don’t care Flacco, u suck

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Elway is seeing QB ghosts.
    Oline horrible
    Flacco horrible
    Fixed that for ya.

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Just saw a commercial with Tony Romo. I would take him, and about every other QB active or not over Flaccid. Romo has ENTHUSIASM. For the game. Just for being alive. Someone needs to stick the paddles on Flaccid and shock him back to life.

Do I sound irritated? No kidding, I am. I remember the great, highly energetic, highly entertaining teams of the excellent Doug Moe. One thing you could always count on with his teams. They would compete. The energy, lack of that is, being broadcast by Flaccid is infectious. They are pathetic. Flaccid needs gettin' gone in the WORST way. Who in the hell thought this was a good idea, bringing him to the Broncos? Oh, right.

Leave a comment:

• jimelway
    replied
    LOVE that I still hear the crowd cheering on 3rd down. YEAH Broncos country, NEVER give up. Please throw the ball more, get Flacco outside the pocket please.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Flacco is seeing ghosts.
    Oline horrible
    Flacco horrible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X