X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimelway
    replied
    Flacco mailed it in. Last chance to get paid n he duped us. Scumbag, no heart at all.

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    I stand by what I said on February 13. Flacco is trash and Elway is in over his head.

Fire both.
    Hey cuz, am with ya. I have watched most of the game, unfortunately. The first time I saw Flaccid play I thought you have got to be kidding me. Zero, nay, less than zero energy from the dude. Someone else can calculate all the Xs and Os, but the dude has the enthusiasm of a mud puddle. Less. I was saying this in the first game. Blame the OL, blame who you want... but Flaccid is the poster child of who you would never want on your team. He stands alone on the field of play. He sits alone on the bench. He has about as much energy as a .00000001 watt bulb. This guy has got to go, or sit, or get just injured enough to not suit up. His play is some of the worse display I have ever seen in any sport. Ever. Pathetic. And it is no surprise the commentators are now talking about 'get some life out there'. Hey, just saw a sign about altitude sickness. Does Flaccid have systemic 'that'.

I hope the stadium boos the s**t out of him. And coach. There is no way I would have let him come back out on the field after the last series. NO WAY.

Yeah, I had to gripe about something. This was an easy one. Flaccid has got to go. Absolutely pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Flacco is the worst qb we have had since Manning retired.
    and by far the most expensive

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Disgusting.

Mid-round pick for Flacco? Elway is desperate and in over his head. Watch him draft Lock as well. What a train wreck.
    I stand by what I said on February 13. Flacco is trash and Elway is in over his head.

Fire both.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Well, I’m officially joint Papa-Pwn and the anti-Flacco Brigade.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt. But tonight he was every bit of absolute terribleness.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Flacco is the worst qb we have had since Manning retired.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    I'm just completely over Flacco. As soon as Drew Lock is ready he needs to play. This offense is the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying something given the last 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    What pisses me off the most about Flacco is he never just throws it away. He always tries to run away from pressure

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I remind her everyday how lucky she really is!

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I have explained this theory to my wife, and told her it's probably hard for her to know what I am talking about,,,,, because she Married the PERFECT MAN!!!!
    Exactly right!!!

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    agreed....:-) good stuff

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    I have explained this theory to my wife, and told her it's probably hard for her to know what I am talking about,,,,, because she Married the PERFECT MAN!!!!
    Haha good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Jack, allow me to offer a bit of advice for what it’s worth...if the woman happens to be your spouse, she is perfect. Remember to tip your bartender

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    It's hard to find the perfect boat, or the perfect women, or a perfect QB you just have to identify the strong points of things, and be content with the situation.
    I wish Flacco was A great QB, but maybe he can stabilize our team, and the QB position, until Lock is ready to roll.
    Jack, allow me to offer a bit of advice for what it’s worth...if the woman happens to be your spouse, she is perfect. Remember to tip your bartender

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    It's hard to find the perfect boat, or the perfect women, or a perfect QB you just have to identify the strong points of things, and be content with the situation.
    I wish Flacco was A great QB, but maybe he can stabilize our team, and the QB position, until Lock is ready to roll.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X