Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked Jake Plummer a lot, but I never considered him a "Great" QB.
    (JMO)
    On the other hand, John Elway was a "Great" QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I wouldn’t place Plummer on a list... but I never liked him...lol....I know I saw his play a lot differently than a lot of other fans, and... our depth is shallow after Elway. Then manning Morton, and even the original 18, Tripuka...
      I agree with you about Plummer, he wasn’t really a game changer. He was good on his feet but his arm and accuracy could had been better.

However he does have inflated stats so on paper I added him.

Comment

• Flacco. Not Plummer.

Or are we done debating Flacco? Until we see him play in orange and blue?
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          Flacco. Not Plummer.

Or are we done debating Flacco? Until we see him play in orange and blue?
          Hint that we need to argue about something else??
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
            Let’s just hope Flacco can get the team back to respectability.
            The fact that this is even a hope is just insane to me. Our QB position has not improved yet this offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              The fact that this is even a hope is just insane to me. Our QB position has not improved yet this offseason.
              so you would rather stay with keenum over flacco?

flacco is actually a legit starting qb while keenum is back-up...not sure how you don't see that as an improvement
              sigpic

Comment

• Trevor is going to be a free agent maybe we can bring him in? Or Sloter, heck even "Swag" Kelly ?

We are so much better off with Flacco, we are lucky to be getting him.

Comment

Mike Munchak will improve the O-line by a large margin which will translate to better QB play. If I’m having to choose between Keenum or Flacco, I’m going to roll with the proven vet who’s thrived beyond the playoffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Mike Munchak will improve the O-line by a large margin which will translate to better QB play. If I’m having to choose between Keenum or Flacco, I’m going to roll with the proven vet who’s thrived beyond the playoffs!
                    I disagree. Just Munchak alone wont be enough, we need to add talent to that group, and I am sure Munchak will be banging the table for offensive line help when free agency opens, and the draft rolls around. I understand Munchak is a big named position coach, but the man coaching our offensive line last year was considered one of the best at what he does also wasn't he ? I expect improvement amongst that group, but people hoping for a miracle are going to be disappointed if we trot out the same few players who we have seen the past few years along the offensive line.

Comment

• One big question now that it seems like Foles is becoming a free agent, are we really bound by the Flacco trade. As I understand it the agreement cannot become official and legal until the league year starts. I like Flacco and ditto Foles, but have we REALLY traded for Flacco?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                        One big question now that it seems like Foles is becoming a free agent, are we really bound by the Flacco trade. As I understand it the agreement cannot become official and legal until the league year starts. I like Flacco and ditto Foles, but have we REALLY traded for Flacco?
                        Why would Elway burn that bridge?
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

That would have to be Elway's decision, as to whether it was a price worth burning the bridge for.
                          Question is whether it is an option or not, and then whether it is worth while.
                          I like the Flacco move, but frankly I have not spent that much time looking at neither Flacco or Foles, so it would boil down to Elway's gut!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                            That would have to be Elway's decision, as to whether it was a price worth burning the bridge for.
                            Question is whether it is an option or not, and then whether it is worth while.
                            I like the Flacco move, but frankly I have not spent that much time looking at neither Flacco or Foles, so it would boil down to Elway's gut!
                            He would not burn the bridge with Baltimore and have one team never willing to talk in trades.

That said there is nothing keeping Elway from cutting Flacco and being out of all costs.

I would rather not pay $25 mil for Foles though. I’d rather draft someone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good to see your spicy takes aren't just reserved for Reddit.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Until Joe Flacco proves me wrong ( Just like Case Did ) I stand by our New Starting QB I am excited going into this Season and I have high hopes of Denver reaching the Playoffs this year !!

Comment

Working...
                                X