X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    John Elway is a very intelligent businessman
    (And a Great GM), I think he will figure it out.
    That way we can still get a Safety and maybe a MLB?
    I am betting Kareem Jackson is the safety. I don't think we'll get another. He can play corner, but he's not nearly as proficient at corner, he's a far better safety (all-pro at that position)

We will likely draft a corner and MLB, I think we're close to being done in FA.
    sigpic

Comment

• We could draft a MLB and CB?
      Hopefully we can have a decent draft this year.

Comment

We could draft a MLB and CB?
        Hopefully we can have a decent draft this year.
        Well, White's probably the likely pick if he's there at 10 (unless we draft Lock at QB) This draft has some depth at skill positions so we can make some moves and end up with a solid player at MLB and CB.
        sigpic

Comment

• If we take Lock at 10, I hope he is the right guy?
          I keep seeing in the mock drafts that if he is there at 10, the Broncos are taking him?

Comment

• That’s Wacco for Flacco. lol

Comment

If we take Lock at 10, I hope he is the right guy?
              I keep seeing in the mock drafts that if he is there at 10, the Broncos are taking him?
              If we take Lock at #10, and I hope we don't, it will be the most "telegraphed" Broncos Pick in recent memory. And frankly, that doesn't speak highly of John Elway keeping his picks "close to the vest".

Comment

• Devin White at 10 maybe?
                Then a QB Later on in the draft?
                (Maybe, Will Grier)

Comment

• If Kareem is a good corner why would we move him to safety? Has anyone seen the depth chart at corner?
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    If Kareem is a good corner why would we move him to safety? Has anyone seen the depth chart at corner?
                    He's an ok corner, he's a great safety. At corner he's basically not much different than Roby, good not great. He's a safety, that's what he's best at, that's what he started the first half of last year at.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      He's an ok corner, he's a great safety. At corner he's basically not much different than Roby, good not great. He's a safety, that's what he's best at, that's what he started the first half of last year at.
                      I feel like he is still a very solid upgrade over Roby. Not the same. Even if he is better at safety.

I also feel like our need at corner is bigger than our need at safety. So he helps more there.

But it will depend on the draft I think. If we get to 10 and they decide greedy Williams is the BPA then we don’t need him as a slot corner. And move Jackson to safety. But if they decide another position is better at 10 I think we keep Jackson at corner and look at safety value in a lower round.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Broncos officially acquire Flacco

Comment

• Baltimore's farewell to Joe

Imagine what they would be had the Ravens decided to support Joe with serious offensive talent.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...ics/joe-flacco

Comment

• I'm a little more excited then I was when we first got word we were trading for Flacco.

He is a known winner. Hope that continues here in Denver...

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                              I'm a little more excited then I was when we first got word we were trading for Flacco.

He is a known winner. Hope that continues here in Denver...
                              I will never understand this "argument". Being on a good team with solid coaching does not equal being a good player. Sure, wins are a nice extra stat when the QB actually performs well, Flacco has not performed consistently well in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                                I will never understand this "argument". Being on a good team with solid coaching does not equal being a good player. Sure, wins are a nice extra stat when the QB actually performs well, Flacco has not performed consistently well in a while.
                                I don’t either. Sure he has a great record. But he has never made a pro bowl and his career rating is abysmal. They’ve mostly won in spite of Joe not because of Joe.

People act like we got a guy who was a lot closer to Manning in his prime than Cutler. But truth is we didn’t.

I mean he is on the team now and I have to hope he remains healthy and can perform well enough. But I don’t see how anyone can be excited that we acquired someone who has never been good enough to make a pro bowl in 11 years or post higher than a 93 rating.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X