Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Uniforms are perfect now don't change anything
    I think they're close. The colours are right, but they need to change the helmet striping and the side striping on the uniforms (what was initially called a big Nike swoosh) both look dated. Tinker around and update the look, but they probably don't need an overhaul.

Comment

Only confirmed uniform change I've seen for this season is the Jets.....

I would like to see them go back to the Blue jerseys but make it the same navy blue tent as the color rush helmets and also switch to those helmets permanently.... Old logo on the navy looks nice.
      sigpic

Comment

Seeing the crap nike puts out now, I hope they stay away from the Broncos
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Back in 96 I was all for a uniform change. Once we won the Superbowl I was happy with the uniform. What's the point of changing again. The current uniforms are dope.....

Comment

Creative designs...but the only change I would really consider is back to the old uniforms.

Comment

I'm weary of a uniform change. Teams come out with all these dumb uniforms, and I personally think a clean, classic look is the best. I do like the idea of the current color rush helmet and the orange color rush jersey, along with white pants. A mix of old and new.
              Just nothing lame like the Bucs or Seahawks or some of the other teams.

Comment

Me too. If I take my homer glasses off, I think I'd still put our home uniforms at like 2 right now. Ours is the only default uniform I really like. I love the Cards black alternates w/white pants, Rams yellow alternates, Steelers black alternates, and the Redskins Florida State knock offs, but I can't stand any of their regular uniforms. I love all the Broncos stuff.
                Last edited by Peanut; 04-24-2019, 02:32 PM. Reason: Deleted quote.

Comment

Black & Orange uni's would be fire...similar to how VT came out in 2010.

Comment

I think they have better things to worry about, rather then a uniform change. imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ftblman View Post
                      I think they have better things to worry about, rather then a uniform change. imo
                      I doubt Elway is spending time on it other than a yes or no. They have marketing people in place for stuff like this.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I’d be down for orange lettering (and occasional orange pants) on the road whites. Someone posted that design a few years ago- and it looked sharp IMHO.

That’s really it though. Our current colors, helmets, etc. have “Championship Pedigree” (a la GB, DAL, PIT, NE, SF, etc.), and that don’t grow on trees...

Comment

Originally posted by Ftblman View Post
                          Ownership has to be settled first. Than it's up to the current owner whether or not they like the team's look. We have a few years at minimum.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

https://twitter.com/alexbarreto305/s...17950721?s=21m

New white helmets?
                            Follow me on Twitter
                            @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                              That’s pretty sweet
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                                Susceptible to bloodstains.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X