• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another gem?

Q? is he the next find?
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

The guy is special

I never understood the Q bashing on here. The moves he made tonight were the same moves he made at Oklahoma. Plus the way he blocked tonight was the way he blocked at OU. He's not going to beat out Portis, but he can do some things that Portis can't do (just like there are things that Portis can do that Q can't).

Comment

Maybe the Q bashing came from some disgruntled CU fans. Not big OU lovers like myself. I think it's great that Q is out there tearing it up. He took a little "sooner magic" with him to Denver and Shanahan built on it.

Comment

man, he is like a ghost out there! I just hope he will stay as a backup in Denver and not leave (ala Olandis Gary)
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

QG

man he had more moves tonite then a monkey on 90 feet of vine

Comment

Ya Q is alot better than I thought he was. Watching his feetwork reminded me alot of Barry Sanders, I'm not saying Q is better than Barry because he is not but his feetwork reminds me so much of Barrys. I wish he could have gotten a TD in this game. He has never gotten one in the NFL yet.
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

He came through with some quick shifty moves. He was outstanding tonight.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Those are the same moves I saw him use when he was at OU....bout time he got them out! Maybe he finally got the system! Either that or the Colts are a lame-run team with poor tackling.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

And what about Lelie!? He impressed me tonight in a BIG way...
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                    they all did well great team effort hope this continues through playoffs good job BRONCS

Comment

Q good enough to back up CP?...
                      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                        Just keep throwing him the ball man...let him get hot for the playoffs!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

No question.
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Re: Another gem?

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                            Q? is he the next find?
                            The turf was his home (OK). He was awesome on it. It gave CP that needed break, but I don't have him doing so hot on grass???

Hope I'm wrong. I didn't want CP to play on artificial when he was still healing!!

Great night for Q though!

Thanks Q!
                            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Not the turf

It wasn't the turf that made Q look so great. Oklahoma is grass and so is the entire Big 12 outside of Texas Tech.

The thing about Q is he can catch, block, and run very well. He is the full package. This is just the beginning for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X