Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders value

What would we receive in compensation if we trade Sanders?😃😃

Coming off a torn Achilles? Maybe a middle round Draft Pick if you are real lucky.

But, why would you do that with your best receiver when Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick are coming off their rookie seasons. This team needs a Veteran presence with these young players. And judging by the last couple of seasons, Flacco is going to need all the help he can get. I fully expect Denver to sign a veteran WR in Free Agency.

We Traded DT, who was the Broncos best WR, for a 4th (along with exchanging 7th Round Picks with Houston).

This team can't trade away it's top talent, like we did with Talib (we got a 5th that turned out to be Fumagalli), and expect to compete with anyone.

Comment

If he regains his form, I could see some needy team offering a second rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
        What would we receive in compensation if we trade Sanders?😃😃
        Are you hoping to meet Sanders? I never thought of this angle yet. Cause some Sanders shenanigans and he will seek you out. Sweet Angle.
        2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

4th rounder. If OBJ can only get a 3rd and 5th round pick, I highly doubtful am aging player who hasn't fully recovered from an Achilles injury is going to get anything close to a high pick.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            4th rounder. If OBJ can only get a 3rd and 5th round pick, I highly doubtful am aging player who hasn't fully recovered from an Achilles injury is going to get anything close to a high pick.
            Do you mean AB?
            I believe OBJ cost the browns a 1st and 3rd and Jabril peppers
            sigpic

Comment

One of our best receivers needs to stay, lets show the rookies what preparations and mindset is needed to be successful in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Do you mean AB?
                I believe OBJ cost the browns a 1st and 3rd and Jabril peppers
                Ah yes, my mistake.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

You’re not getting anything for Sanders. With his age and coming off a leg injury at his age. If anything it might be a 6/7 pick at this point.

Comment

Conditional 3rd in 2020 I would think is the most possible, 2019 a 5th or 6th. He still has a high cap number teams would need to account for.
                    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                      Conditional 3rd in 2020 I would think is the most possible, 2019 a 5th or 6th. He still has a high cap number teams would need to account for.
                      Relative to which receiver you'd take in the draft, which round you give up. If I cant find a probable starter in Rd 3 already, I may give that pick up for ES instead. Maybe any pick after about Isabella I'd give up. Probably rather have him over ES as my ceiling.

So in the end, adding on the injury, I think you price him exactly right. Maybe as high as 3 but not worth giving up for less than a 5 as well?

Comment

Would also wait too see who took Isabella and offer ES to that team. Maximizing his value, or we dont gain by moving him. We all know he will rebound from the injury, so I'd keep him rather than get ripped off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                          You’re not getting anything for Sanders. With his age and coming off a leg injury at his age. If anything it might be a 6/7 pick at this point.
                          This is what I would agree with.

Comment

I logged back in just to say: no. Not worth it at all. The veteran leadership and the best option for flacco is not worth giving up for what would be a 5th or 6th round throw away pick.
                            Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Originally posted by Scheyjosh View Post
                              I logged back in just to say: no. Not worth it at all. The veteran leadership and the best option for flacco is not worth giving up for what would be a 5th or 6th round throw away pick.
                              Agreed, the best case scenario in trade value for him probably involved a fire sale half way through the year if he comes out strong.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X