No announcement yet.

Drew Locks introductory press confrense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's exciting to read about a rookie QB talking about the strides he's made, and also how when he realized the time commitment was going to be more than he expected, how he just adapted and started putting in more time and work.

If he doesn't make it it doesn't sound like it will be because of a lack of preparation or commitment.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/q...-otas-continue

Comment

If this kid dosent pan out John needs to have his job credentials re-examined man
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Not impressed unless you’re going to tell me Johnson didn’t try to hold back because he was about to hit a quarterback.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
            Not impressed unless you’re going to tell me Johnson didn’t try to hold back because he was about to hit a quarterback.
            Don’t overthink a collision.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              Wait he laid him out after they collided? Must have been pretty mad

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Nooooo, the collision laid Johnson out.
                -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  There wasn’t any film so it’s not clear exactly what happened. What’s that saying in boxing, “Protect yourself at all times...”

Comment

Working...
                  X