Dalton Risner - Great Guy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Feels like he's a real solid, safe pick. Kind of like a Quenton Nelson.
    Poor mans Quentin Nelson. I don't know he can step I. Day one and be elite. But not many can. I feel he can step in day one be a good starter and work his way to elite. He reminds me more of a zach martin.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Feels like he's a real solid, safe pick. Kind of like a Quenton Nelson.
      Nelson in all likleyhood will be a HOFer..... Risner is a safe pick, Nelson will be a perennial ALL-PRO

Comment

I posted this thread to talk more about Rinser's great guy side, but it doesn't hurt that the NFL.com folks predict him to be an "Instant Starter".

Comment

I loved N'Keal Harry's persona a GREAT DEAL. Mark me up as a fan of Dalton Too !!!!

Loved his highlight were he puts people on the ground and even shoved a few down as well........then he goes out in the real world and does his thing. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            I like the pick because he could do a good job on the interior line and character is important but I could care less if he's a good guy or not. We picked him for one reason.... to make us a better football team to compete for championships, nothing else matters.

I like high character guys like Miller and CHJ that help the community but all that really matters for the Broncos is that they play at a pro bowl level.

Risner can do what he likes outside of football but he needs to prove that he can be a good starting interior lineman in this league.
            Totally agree with this. But it sure is nice that he seems go be a good human being on top of it. That's called icing on the cake.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
            X