Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Flacco's Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    So you are saying we can't win with Flacco, and can with a QB that hasn't done NOTHING yet? If his job is to help the team WIN, as you commented in your post , then why the HELL WOULDN"T he feel this way???
    This whole debate is grotesque - The QB that our FO signed to be our starting QB, says that he came her to win another SB and that is his focus! Lets burn him on the fire, because we drafted a QB that no team saw as their future franchise QB.

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    So you are saying we can't win with Flacco, and can with a QB that hasn't done NOTHING yet? If his job is to help the team WIN, as you commented in your post , then why the HELL WOULDN"T he feel this way???

Leave a comment:

• rick5210
    replied
    flacco was breaking red zone records, then lost the running back, and things went downhill, flacco was in the same position the year before, and won every game, after a 4_5 start to have a shot at the playoffs, that d has failed him a many times, but most of the times, he was in the game, flacco has something to prove, you guys, have all the right tools for him to help get to the playoffs, if you only knew, how many raven fans are rooting for you this year, coaches held flacco back, he ran the plays that was called, also he broke every school record, he is a talented guy, if you have the pieces around, that you guys have, im rooting for you guys, i hope you go far this year, i was a flacco fan

Leave a comment:

• Champ>NFL
    replied
    It’s not Flacco’s job to teach Lock. He’s busy trying to learn the system and his teammates.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Baltimore seems to be all in with Lamar.
    The Rat bird fans I know say, "He is a faster version of Michael Vick, (without the Dogs)."
    Which I think is preposterous.
    I think Michael Vick was a pretty Good QB.
    I am not sold on Lamar.
    Maybe faster. But he can't throw as well as Michael Vick could yet.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    The Rat bird fans I know say, "He is a faster version of Michael Vick, (without the Dogs)."
    I am not sold on Lamar.
    Faster than Michael Vick at 40 maybe

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I am not sold on Lamar.
    Last edited by Capt. Jack; 06-01-2019, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    Yeah that makes sense as well ^^^^^

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I don't think Baltimore wanted Flacco to get hurt and then be stuck paying him.

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    The Baltimore organization was already in Lamar mode . They decided not to bring in Flacco during the playoff game because they already knew Lamar was going to start 2019 season. They rode and died with Lamar . I imagine if they sent Flacco in and lost or won how would that impact Lamar as a future starter . Imo they owed it to Baltimore fans not Lamar . It's a business, a business of winning . Nothing personal.

Leave a comment:

• The Excellector
    replied
    Originally posted by crabcruncher View Post
    The Ravens went thru two qbs until they gave Trent the ball. After that they went 11-0, won the Superbowl. Than promptly released Dilfer for an apparent upgrade in Grbac, because of fans and coachs thinking the same thing, how much better we can be if we got a real qb. lol.
    What a disaster. I feel the same about the Lamar experiment. The owner has already said he would be happy with RG3 under center if it doesn't work out.
    My frustration with the Ravens decision to move on from Flacco was, because there were about a half dozen long-standing issues with the offense and I could name at least five that were bigger problems than him.

Now, had this been an Andy Dalton situation, where he was given the best coaches, best pass protection (And not some analytically good protection skewed by extra blockers being kept in) and best WR corps and STILL couldn’t even win a playoff game, then I would have been far more keen on pointing the finger at Flacco. However, Baltimore’s approach to offense, particularly the passing offense, has been so notoriously and historically red-headed step-childish, I just refused to bail on Flacco as a fan.

Leave a comment:

• crabcruncher
    replied
    The Ravens went thru two qbs until they gave Trent the ball. After that they went 11-0, won the Superbowl. Than promptly released Dilfer for an apparent upgrade in Grbac, because of fans and coachs thinking the same thing, how much better we can be if we got a real qb. lol.
    What a disaster. I feel the same about the Lamar experiment. The owner has already said he would be happy with RG3 under center if it doesn't work out.

Leave a comment:

• The Excellector
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I seem to remember them going to the Superbowl that year so, I'll take that! Though hopefully we win unlike Fassel's Giants.
    Fassel’s Giants never stood a chance. If Trent Dilfer could throw worth half a darn that game would have been 55-7 minimum.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I think Frey just went "Jim Fassel"
    He just pushed his chips to the middle of the table!!!!
    This team is goin' to the Playoff!!!!
    I seem to remember them going to the Superbowl that year so, I'll take that! Though hopefully we win unlike Fassel's Giants.

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    I think Frey just went "Jim Fassel"
    He just pushed his chips to the middle of the table!!!!
    This team is goin' to the Playoff!!!!
    Lol ^^^^^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X