Champ Elected to Broncos Ring Of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Elected to Broncos Ring Of Fame

I was in the very small minority who didn't like the trade, but he was a heck of a player and this is a well deserved honor.

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...2-9095603034ae

I was the same...but Portis went full stupid in wash, and Bailey balled out!

So I ended happy..

to him..
    sigpic

Comment

It was a pleasure to watch one of the greatest corners to play this game. Champs recovery speed was insane
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Well deserved Best corner to ever play. Period.

Comment

Congrats to one of our classiest to ever hit the field in Orange and Blue.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

What a trade that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
              Well deserved Best corner to ever play. Period.
              Amazing athlete. Insane skills. My favorite Bronco not named Elway. He did it all.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

As God intended

Comment

Well deserved to a great person.

Appropriately named too I might add.
                  [sigpic

Comment

Champ is truly one of the greatest Washington Redskins that I've ever seen play. Just like Brian Dawkins was one of the greatest Philadelphia Eagles I've ever seen play, and just like John Lynch was one of the greatest Tampa Bay Bucaneers player I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                      Champ is truly one of the greatest Washington Redskins that I've ever seen play. Just like Brian Dawkins was one of the greatest Philadelphia Eagles I've ever seen play, and just like John Lynch was one of the greatest Tampa Bay Bucaneers player I've ever seen.
                      Don't forget Peyton Manning was one of the greatest Colts plus all the ROF QBs who started their pro careers with other teams.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                        Bailey played 5 seasons in Washington and 10 in Denver (although the last one he was limited to 5 games) that's nowhere near the same as the other two players who came over as broken down players at the end of their careers. Or do you only recognize players that were drafted by the team? In that case where does Elway rank amongst greatest Baltimore Colts of all-time?

Comment

Working...
                        X