Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fan Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if someone I really didn't like bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Last edited by marktippins1981; 05-30-2019, 07:41 AM.
    Denver Broncos Fan from UK

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by marktippins1981 View Post
      You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if Trump bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
      Okay why bring politics into football? Anyways I live near Baltimore glad to have another fan.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
        Okay why bring politics into football? Anyways I live near Baltimore glad to have another fan.
        Fair point. Edited my post.
        Denver Broncos Fan from UK

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by marktippins1981 View Post
          You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if someone I really didn't like bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
          Everyone has different reasons for cheering for a team. While I don't get following a player to another team, welcome to all newcomers to the board regardless. Hopefully they like what they see and stick around once Flacco's gone.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Everyone has different reasons for cheering for a team. While I don't get following a player to another team, welcome to all newcomers to the board regardless. Hopefully they like what they see and stick around once Flacco's gone.
            Flacco was our qb for ten years. Won the Big Show. I don't understand how its hard for you to get it. Just hop aboard the Flacco bandwagon and join the fun. I hope you can handle the naysayers, although its a trip watching them eat crow. Heads will explode.

            Comment


            • #21
              I've been a fan since Morton and I'm on board with Flacco...I remember the 'Mile High Miracle'... yeah, it's been awhile but he has what it takes to lead the talent that we have...
              I Love Orange Crush!

              Comment

              Working...
              X