Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggerneck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yo, Adrian!

    Juggerneck? More like Wheresmyneck? Yikes lol.
    Looking at that frame though, I have to ask would you attempt to get by him in order to get to Lindsay?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-03-2019, 05:32 PM.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      More pics...







      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
        Wow! I've never seen a caveman wearing a suit, not even the one on the TV commercials (can't remember the product)
        Anyone here remember Ed Simonini, where his neck was bigger than his head? Reminds me of this guy.

        Comment


        • #19


          What is that...a 24 size neck?

          Comment


          • #20
            for all the love this guy is getting. i don't think he is more then a camp body. and will have alot issues beating out jano for the starting spot.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              for all the love this guy is getting. i don't think he is more then a camp body. and will have alot issues beating out jano for the starting spot.
              Agreed. Most teams don't have one fullback, much less two. I don't see how Jano loses his starting job given the leadership role he has taken as a team captain.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                for all the love this guy is getting. i don't think he is more then a camp body. and will have alot issues beating out jano for the starting spot.
                Jano is due a contract soon, we aren't going to pay him what he's worth which is why it's more likely than you'd assume that Juggerneck makes the team.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Jano is due a contract soon, we aren't going to pay him what he's worth which is why it's more likely than you'd assume that Juggerneck makes the team.
                  i could see him hitting the ps i doubt he makes the team. i did see it was janos last year.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Jano is due a contract soon, we aren't going to pay him what he's worth which is why it's more likely than you'd assume that Juggerneck makes the team.
                    Hope that’s not the case... I want to see him used more. Jane has a lot of skills in the reviving and short yardage game too.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Is Jano really going into his 4th year?
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Great to see George Aston have a shot. He was a linebacker at our local Sherando High School and walk on at Pitt.

                        Denver running backs coach Curtis Modkins was in contact with him throughout the last day of the draft. George said he was assured Denver would sign him if not drafted by another team.

                        It will be a long shot to make the team. We’re pulling for you George!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Jano is due a contract soon, we aren't going to pay him what he's worth which is why it's more likely than you'd assume that Juggerneck makes the team.
                          I think we put Juggerneck on the PS this year and he learns, and provides depth. Then they make a decision next year. Nobody is going to snipe a rookie FB off of anybody's Practice Squad.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Although...


                            Imagine trotting out the Wishbone every once in a while with Jano and Juggerneck?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Hope that’s not the case... I want to see him used more. Jane has a lot of skills in the reviving and short yardage game too.
                              I feel like Jano's going to command in the Juszczyk range (about 6M per year) I just don't see us paying him that when we can bring in a rookie like this kid at a fraction of that price.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                                I think we put Juggerneck on the PS this year and he learns, and provides depth. Then they make a decision next year. Nobody is going to snipe a rookie FB off of anybody's Practice Squad.
                                The Bills were interested in Aston and they might be a team to sign him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X