Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCMB Div 2/3 2019.......Because awesome lives between 1 &4 and it’s name is Spice1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Only problem I have with the process is the keeper is counted as the 1st pick. If it stays the same then we need to reverse the draft order or do away with the keeper. If you have a down year you should be compensated with a higher pick, shouldn't be kicked while you're down and handed the last pick
    That his us by surprise. We will be ready for it next year. We can adjust the draft order next year knowing this will happen.

    I was supposed to have the 2nd pick but honestly it would not be a Bronco Fantasy Year if I did not get kicked in the nutz at some point about something.


    Considering we a 10 team league I like my team.

    I do like keepers being the 1st round picks. In the future that allows people who had really bad teams to not even take a keeper and get another shot at building a competitive team. I was lucky being able to choose a top 3 pick in most leagues as my Keeper but I think more than 1 manager may have been tempted to dump their keeper for another available player.

    I will try to remember to bring this up next year as I think we should lock keepers 1 day before the draft next year in order for people to know who took keepers and who did not.
    Last edited by Hadez; 09-01-2019, 09:05 AM.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

    Comment


    • Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
      I liked the 30 second timer, as it made it go by much quicker obviously, but using my phone made it suck when someone picked who I had targeted. No biggie, just made me rush more than I wanted. Didn’t realize until just a few seconds ago I had only one RB. Trying to add one now, but if Spice wants to trade, and is willing to let one go cheap, �� , he knows where I am! ��
      I do not like 30 secs because it is harder to manage things needed to be managed during the draft like bye weeks.

      I did not feel strong enough about it to try to discuss it before hand. Had a 15 sec timer once in Bronco Forum Fantasy. 30 secs is doable.

      Does NFL.com allow mock drafting? I could not find it in the short time I tried looking for it. A mock draft is nice to get familiar with the settings. I was trying to mock draft but could only find links that would put me into another league and I just do not have time for that.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

      Comment


      • Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
        I liked the 30 second timer, as it made it go by much quicker obviously, but using my phone made it suck when someone picked who I had targeted. No biggie, just made me rush more than I wanted. Didn’t realize until just a few seconds ago I had only one RB. Trying to add one now, but if Spice wants to trade, and is willing to let one go cheap, 😂 , he knows where I am! 😂
        If you can hold out until after week 1, I've got an idea. I need to see some things first though.

        Comment


        • I was burned by the almighty Thunderstorm. But I got a good team. Had no internet until quarter after 6, couldn't get into the room when I could log on. Bit of a burn, looking forward to the season. Good Luck Everyone!
          2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            I do not like 30 secs because it is harder to manage things needed to be managed during the draft like bye weeks.

            I did not feel strong enough about it to try to discuss it before hand. Had a 15 sec timer once in Bronco Forum Fantasy. 30 secs is doable.

            Does NFL.com allow mock drafting? I could not find it in the short time I tried looking for it. A mock draft is nice to get familiar with the settings. I was trying to mock draft but could only find links that would put me into another league and I just do not have time for that.
            you can mock at nfl.com ......... https://fantasy.nfl.com/draftcenter
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

            Comment


            • 30 second was crazy fast....but a minute drags....

              My draft grade.

              ORANGE AND BLUE BOLLES BETS ON THE RUNNING GAME

              Draft Grade Proj Record Proj Finish
              C 1-12 10

              DRAFT SUMMARY

              Projected to finish last in Locker Room DIV III, expectations may be tempered for Orange and Blue Bolles. They were unable to capitalize on the first overall pick and will be firmly entrenched in an underdog role this season. They acquired one of the most prolific foursomes of running backs in the league.

              Lol just like last year! Only I had an A grade then.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                30 second was crazy fast....but a minute drags....

                My draft grade.

                ORANGE AND BLUE BOLLES BETS ON THE RUNNING GAME

                Draft Grade Proj Record Proj Finish
                C 1-12 10

                DRAFT SUMMARY

                Projected to finish last in Locker Room DIV III, expectations may be tempered for Orange and Blue Bolles. They were unable to capitalize on the first overall pick and will be firmly entrenched in an underdog role this season. They acquired one of the most prolific foursomes of running backs in the league.

                Lol just like last year! Only I had an A grade then.
                Your draft was definitely better than that. lol. That's crazy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  Your draft was definitely better than that. lol. That's crazy.
                  Anytime a league is playing with custom settings the draft grades will be inaccurate.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                  Comment


                  • Yeah I'm projected to finish 6th with a 6-7 record. Got knocked for drafting Philip rivers earlier than average and got knocked for my keeper in Antonio brown. Since his average drafted position was 20. I'm happy with both those players plus I have big Ben to back up rivers so not to bad.

                    I'm just hoping kelce had a good years with lots of catches and yards and touchdowns. It's been awhile since I've had a good TE.




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • They gave me a B+ projected 2nd or 3rd. They didn't like my Josh Gordon pick up.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                      Comment


                      • I am liking my draft grade.....no pressure... 1 win is all I need to fulfill all expectations,.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Well my one win won’t come this week... started nice.... now just being blown out....

                          Dam you Von....
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • So many points left on the bench. And who would have thought that Kelce would be my lowest scoring TE.




                            Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              So many points left on the bench. And who would have thought that Kelce would be my lowest scoring TE.
                              Good thing the guy you're playing is a buffoon who played Matt Breida.

                              Comment


                              • Both my opponent and I left lot of points on bench.

                                Hoping my keeper and homer picks do well for me tonight
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X