Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCMB Div 2/3 2019.......Because awesome lives between 1 &4 and it’s name is Spice1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guessing I should change my keeper since Antonio brown has frostbite on the brain and not just his feet.

Won't play this year if he can't use his outlawed helmet.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

I hope the deadline for keepers isn’t past. I can’t see who was on my team from last year, but I’m pretty sure I had Tyreek Hill from KC, so I’ll make him my keeper. Not sure how to do that on NFL.com fantasy, but he’s my pick.

I’m pretty open to any draft day and time. When is the draft order released?
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
        I hope the deadline for keepers isn’t past. I can’t see who was on my team from last year, but I’m pretty sure I had Tyreek Hill from KC, so I’ll make him my keeper. Not sure how to do that on NFL.com fantasy, but he’s my pick.

I’m pretty open to any draft day and time. When is the draft order released?
        It can't be done from your phone. Pretty easy though just sign in on a laptop and right there on the home page there is a link to choose your keeper

Comment

That helps. I’ve been using my phone primarily. I’ll give it a shot this afternoon when I go to the school to grade papers. Thanks!
          Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
          Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
          Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            It can't be done from your phone. Pretty easy though just sign in on a laptop and right there on the home page there is a link to choose your keeper
            It can be fine from the phone but you can't use the app and you also need to change to desktop mode and go about that way. More work but it is possible from the phone.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I am very flexible the last two weeks of August and into the first few of sept..so I’ll leave it to everyone..

And I need to add a manager or two...

Can we do a roll call?
              Here

Logged in and have option to pick a keeper. Would like to wait until week 3 (4 for HoF game teams) is done to have full injury knowledge.

It will almost for sure be Kamara but there is a chance I may go another way if injury bug strikes.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I like the week of the 25th through the 31st (any day will do) in the evening hours

Comment

Settings draft order etc today...

Welcome dissolve to the mix.., he is #10 and holds pick 1, and I’ll transfer the abandon team for him to get his keeper....

Hopefully I can do this ..

We still need a date
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok guys.. I really need a roll call here... team name please....

I removed mosk ( inactive ) and added dissolve...invite out to him
                    Now have to add one more... but can’t figure out who is who to remove an owner,,

I used to love changing my team name... it’s a pain as a commish.especially dealing with real names, BCMB names, and teams names.,

Thx all...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Ok guys.. I really need a roll call here... team name please....

I removed mosk ( inactive ) and added dissolve...invite out to him
                      Now have to add one more... but can’t figure out who is who to remove an owner,,

I used to love changing my team name... it’s a pain as a commish.especially dealing with real names, BCMB names, and teams names.,

Thx all...

TH3JUICEMAN (Justin) - Von Down By The River
                      sigpic
                      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Spice Gurleys

Comment

Off in a corner ~ Davis ~ #87birdman

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

You guys fast.... I think we need one more so hopefully enough of you check in quickly and I can work by elimination...

And I can set the draft order .... so reverse from place of finish... snaking? One keeper.

Bird if you ok with it...I’ll make you co-commish so we are covered off in case of any issues last minute..
                            sigpic

Comment

Jvdub95 - Josh - Dutch Mafia

Comment

And welcome conannilsen as our 10th!

Will be in as soon as I sort ur who is who. Haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X