Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCMB FF wait list thread...

As the title says....

If you want in on the BCMB divisional FF games and aren’t part of one put you name down.. first come first get...

You have to be ready to play out the season, good bad or ugly...

And not have just quit one to be in another...

1. Conannilsen*
    2. Ringo56 *
    3. marktippins1981 -- ?
    4. mozzerpete
    5. teetdogs
    6. EvertonBroncos *

* On a team.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 08-20-2019, 06:58 PM.
    sigpic

Count me in. Team name...Short Knocks. Gonna make this stick! Play FF every year, can start in whichever tier you wish. I'll be content with any option available.
    2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

I’d like to get in a league here if there’s a spot.

Comment

Is this a Keeper League? If so, I am interested. If not, then not so much. My current keeper league disbanded, and looking for a replacement.
        Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Comment

Originally posted by marktippins1981 View Post
          Is this a Keeper League? If so, I am interested. If not, then not so much. My current keeper league disbanded, and looking for a replacement.
          There's 3 divisions. DIV I is a Keeper League, but there's no guarantee that you would be placed there. We can add your name to the list and see what happens. You can always turn it down if the division is not a keeper.
          Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Are division staying the same otherwise? I'm in btw Sophia.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Are division staying the same otherwise? I'm in btw Sophia.
              Yes.

Sophia should be starting a thread soon. You can confirm your position there.
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

We are in if we played last year, correct?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  We are in if we played last year, correct?
                  Correct.

Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

I would like to be added to the waiting list, please.

Comment

I would like to give up my spot in Div 3, I had fun the last couple of years but just don't have time this year. Thanks
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Will there be a Div I this year? I haven't seen the 2019 thread come up, I PMed Jake but haven't heard anything?
                        sigpic
                        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                          Will there be a Div I this year? I haven't seen the 2019 thread come up, I PMed Jake but haven't heard anything?
                          Yes, there will be a DIV I this year. I will have a thread up hopefully later today.
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            Yes, there will be a DIV I this year. I will have a thread up hopefully later today.
                            Hurray!! sorry to be a bother, i was gong to start a thread for it but didn't want to over step my bounds with the commish. Super excited to play again!
                            sigpic
                            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                              Hurray!! sorry to be a bother, i was gong to start a thread for it but didn't want to over step my bounds with the commish. Super excited to play again!
                              No bother. I've been meaning to start it. I just needed that little "push".
                              Administrator
                              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Working...
                              X