Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition to rename the statidum pat bowlen field at mile high

https://www.change.org/p/joe-ellis-p...e-high-stadium

i don't know if this is the right place. but it seems like a good way to honor pat.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Signed!

Not sure how far it’ll go but it’s worth a shot

Comment

I'm sure Mr Bowlen would hate that. He was about the Benjamins.IMO That would cost the Broncos way too much.

Comment

Signed it.
        Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
          I'm sure Mr Bowlen would hate that. He was about the Benjamins.IMO That would cost the Broncos way too much.
          I’m sure you reply with this response after everyone in the state heard what Joe Ellis had to say about the matter yesterday.

Comment

Elway said it’s not happening.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I also read that Joe Ellis also said that it is not going to happen because Mr. B would not approve because of how Low Key he was as a Person and something like that would go against his Wishes I think it is a Great Idea however I am resigned as to it will never happen !

Comment

It's also usually worth significant $ to the franchise:

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/...hts-deals.aspx

It would be like saying no to a quarter million dollars

Comment

A possibility might be a sponsorship with a philanthropic cause to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease. For example, AFA Bowlen Memorial Field, AFA Bowlen Field at Mile High or AFA Bowlen Field. AFA would have the subtitle Alzheimer’s Foundation of America followed by Bowlen Field. This would be a great way to honor Mr. Bowlen’s legacy and drive awareness for Alzheimer’s. Just a thought.
                  Last edited by Fantaztic7; 06-19-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    A possibility might be a sponsorship with a philanthropic cause to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease. For example, AFA Bowlen Memorial Field, AFA Bowlen Field at Mile High or AFA Bowlen Field. AFA would have the subtitle Alzheimer’s Foundation of America followed by Bowlen Field. This would be a great way to honor Mr. Bowlen’s legacy and drive awareness for Alzheimer’s. Just a thought.
                    Great idea.

Comment

What’s a Statidum?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                        Great idea.
                        Thanks!

10 char

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          I’m sure you reply with this response after everyone in the state heard what Joe Ellis had to say about the matter yesterday.

Hey man I have my own opinions. I haven't really been following all the news with the Broncos this off season. I now know what your referring to in regards to Joe Ellis statement. Ellis didn't have to say a word and I would have gotten it.

Your an educated fan. Use your brain... Who's going to pay millions year after year to have Bowlen name on the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                            Hey man I have my own opinions. I haven't really been following all the news with the Broncos this off season. I now know what your referring to in regards to Joe Ellis statement. Ellis didn't have to say a word and I would have gotten it.

Your an educated fan. Use your brain... Who's going to pay millions year after year to have Bowlen name on the stadium?
                            Sorry I was wrong and should not had snapped at you.

Comment

Signed sealed and delivered.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X