No announcement yet.

FF Div I -- 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the draft and thanks for arranging it at a shark friendly hour .
    Drafting 11th at the 11th (p.m) hour has a good symmetry to it!

Comment

Thank you Rod! Looking forward to Sept 1st!

Is the league open to join now? I would like to change my team name if that is possible?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
        Thank you Rod! Looking forward to Sept 1st!

Is the league open to join now? I would like to change my team name if that is possible?
        Yes, the league has been activated and you can change your team name.

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/935239
        sigpic

Comment

Who owns the Game of Thowns team?

I have to believe that was a typo. Because Game of Throwns makes more sense and is also hilarious. However, "Thowns" has bugged me since the beginning of last season.

Please correct your typo yo!

Also, drafting 9th, that's fine. I'll just be on my way to my third championship win with that position y'all. See if you can keep up.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            That's haciendadad, and it looks like he's going to change it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              That's haciendadad, and it looks like he's going to change it.
              Haha. Awesome.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

I have to believe that was a typo. Because Game of Throwns makes more sense and is also hilarious. However, "Thowns" has bugged me since the beginning of last season.

Please correct your typo yo!

Also, drafting 9th, that's fine. I'll just be on my way to my third championship win with that position y'all. See if you can keep up.
                LOL. I never saw that typo!! I wish you had mentioned it when you first saw it. Oh well. I'll have to check my other league to see if I made the same typo, I doubt it I'm sure they would have made fun of me if I had the same mistake.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Our draft will happen next Sunday, September 1, 6:00 PM ET.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Rod. I have work to do because I am so unprepared right now.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Let's do this!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Thanks, Rod. I have work to do because I am so unprepared right now.
                        I'm not clued up at all at the moment!
                        Must do some last minute homework this weekend.

Comment

I'm having computer problems ever since an update for Windows (Page not found; can't find the site. Driving me crazy). I think I might have to set up auto-draft just in case. Maybe I'll do better this way.
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I was looking at the league settings and noticed that each team gets 1 reserve. What does that mean and how is it used? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                              I was looking at the league settings and noticed that each team gets 1 reserve. What does that mean and how is it used? Thanks
                              I believe it's just an IR slot? So you can put an injured player on IR if they are supposed to be out a few weeks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                I believe it's just an IR slot? So you can put an injured player on IR if they are supposed to be out a few weeks.
                                So, as as the draft is concerned though, the reserved one is not factored in. Correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X