Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Drew Lock isn’t the answer. Hoping we can tank for Justin Fields
    I dont second the tanking but I second saying Drew Lock is not the answer. Guy can't stay healthy and if we always have to worry about him being injured well we really don't have a franchise Qb.
    :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
      Drew Lock isn’t the answer. Hoping we can tank for Justin Fields
      Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
      I dont second the tanking but I second saying Drew Lock is not the answer. Guy can't stay healthy and if we always have to worry about him being injured well we really don't have a franchise Qb.
      No one could stay healthy behind that RT..... RT is proving far more important in pass pro that LT the past few years.
      #swapping

Comment

• Lock should have got rid of the ball, AND SHOULDN'T HAVE FUMBLED THE STINKIN' BALL.
        He is responsible for getting himself hurt.
        He was 1-5 at the time of the injury and then got hurt and bailed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          Lock should have got rid of the ball, AND SHOULDN'T HAVE FUMBLED THE STINKIN' BALL.
          He is responsible for getting himself hurt.
          He was 1-5 at the time of the injury and then got hurt and bailed out.
          Bad take. .

Comment

• Funny how some people are saying hes not the guy with a whole new team and coaching staff without even having 8 games under his belt WHILE FACING 2 TOP TEAMS IN THE AFC. Get a grip guys. Stop over reacting.

Big ben didnt look all that amazing today with that great OL and those receivers. He made mistakes also

Comment

• They said he left the stadium with his arm in a sling

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                No one could stay healthy behind that RT..... RT is proving far more important in pass pro that LT the past few years.
                While we at it he can go too! Elway has to be kicking himself you can't ignore the trenches very long and hope to keep your qb upright. This been a while now that the OL is just bad...the one upgrade he tried to make he bought in a guy with no heart. Sigh....maybe one season we will have it together.
                :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  Bad take. .
                  Oh, I'm sorry I should have said, (JMO)
                  Which we are All entitled to.

Comment

• Lock to get an MRI on the shoulder

Comment

• Schefty and Jeff Legwold say it's an AC Joint sprain, 2-6 weeks, MRI looking at severity.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                        Schefty and Jeff Legwold say it's an AC Joint sprain, 2-6 weeks, MRI looking at severity.

We are screwed
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          We are screwed
                          The question is: What to do with the draft pick...?
                          sigpic

Comment

• That was an awful decision, to try and make a play there. Throw the ball
                            Away and take the points... a shame it’ll
                            Cost him the season... and now we can’t evaluate anything this year... good news is DL won’t pick up bad habits, avoiding getting killed out there...

I’m not saying tank... but we be lucky to win 5 games... so, if we end up with a top pick... we have to go QB... can’t trust Lock is the future...
                            Last edited by fraguela09; 09-20-2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• There was an open receiver for 5 yards in the middle.
                              Plus he has not been that accurate so far this season.
                              (I think he may have been drinking his own kool-aid this off season) and Possibly he has gone a little "Hollywood" prematurely???
                              (JMO)

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                                There was an open receiver for 5 yards in the middle.
                                Plus he has not been that accurate so far this season.
                                (I think he may have been drinking his own kool-aid this off season) and Possibly he has gone a little "Hollywood" prematurely???
                                (JMO)
                                I don't mind if he's getting overconfident. I think it's just a matter of learning a brand new offense in an unconventional offseason with no presason. Can't expect the crispest offense right now.

It's hard to have high expectations for such a young offense, even with the flashes they showed last year. Lock still needs some time to learn and develop. If we can keep him on his feet that is.
                                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                                X