X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    That was an awful decision, to try and make a play there. Throw the ball
    Away and take the points... a shame it’ll
    Cost him the season... and now we can’t evaluate anything this year... good news is DL won’t pick up bad habits, avoiding getting killed out there...

I’m not saying tank... but we be lucky to win 5 games... so, if we end up with a top pick... we have to go QB... can’t trust Lock is the future...
    Those 3 points lost there would’ve made a huge difference at the end. Would’ve only needed a field goal to take the lead

Comment

• I hope he can be the guy for the Broncos, and I hope we keep the staff intact for awhile so we can have continuity with our team.

Comment

• It's official: Lock is out 2 to 6 weeks with sprained AC joint, per ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bozack View Post
          It's official: Lock is out 2 to 6 weeks with sprained AC joint, per ESPN.
          Thanks for the info... and dam...
          sigpic

Comment

• I assume it will be closer to the 6 week mark as well due to it being his throwing shoulder
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
              Funny how some people are saying hes not the guy with a whole new team and coaching staff without even having 8 games under his belt WHILE FACING 2 TOP TEAMS IN THE AFC. Get a grip guys. Stop over reacting.

Big ben didnt look all that amazing today with that great OL and those receivers. He made mistakes also
              My take on him is this is two years now and if he misses significant time well you can't tout him as our franchise if he's always hurt. What good is Lock on the bench? Its a business so in my mind if he can't protect himself or if he's constantly missing games no way am I going to bet the future on the kid. Injuries happen I get that but at the same time you are missing a lot of time and it seems like he plays with a reckless style. it seems 2-6 weeks he's going to have to finish real strong for me to change my outlook on him but so far I'm not as high on him like I was. Time will tell I guess
              :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                I assume it will be closer to the 6 week mark as well due to it being his throwing shoulder
                We'll know more after the MRI tomorrow. If it's just 2 weeks, he could be back for the Week 5 game against the Pats at Foxborough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  Oh, I'm sorry I should have said, (JMO)
                  Which we are All entitled to.

Obviously it’s your opinion. It was just a bad take.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    We'll know more after the MRI tomorrow. If it's just 2 weeks, he could be back for the Week 5 game against the Pats at Foxborough.
                    If he doesn't end up missing the latter amount, I think that we are realistically looking 2-6 or 3-5

Comment

• ESPN’s Adam Schefter has reported that Broncos’ quarterback Drew Lock has injured his AC joint and could miss two to six weeks.

Broncos’ QB Drew Lock, who was in a sling after today’s loss to Pittsburgh, sprained his AC and is expected to be sidelined between 2-6 weeks, per me and @Jeff_Legwold. He will undergo an MRI on Monday to help determine extent of damage and how long he will miss.
                      — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 20, 2020

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/...iss-two-months

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                        My take on him is this is two years now and if he misses significant time well you can't tout him as our franchise if he's always hurt. What good is Lock on the bench? Its a business so in my mind if he can't protect himself or if he's constantly missing games no way am I going to bet the future on the kid. Injuries happen I get that but at the same time you are missing a lot of time and it seems like he plays with a reckless style. it seems 2-6 weeks he's going to have to finish real strong for me to change my outlook on him but so far I'm not as high on him like I was. Time will tell I guess
                        I'd like to see what he can do behind an O-Line that isn't trying to kill him. That would be nice.

Comment

• That's on his throwing arm too wasn't it
                          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                            That's on his throwing arm too wasn't it
                            It was, Drew said it himself they are going to be extra cautious

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                              Lock should have got rid of the ball, AND SHOULDN'T HAVE FUMBLED THE STINKIN' BALL.
                              He is responsible for getting himself hurt.
                              He was 1-5 at the time of the injury and then got hurt and bailed out.
                              He would have had to have thrown it instantly --as soon as he took the snap. There's just under a second before Watt got there.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Lock's the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X