Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Lock's the guy.
    I'm just going to put this out there with Lock being out 2-6 weeks, the Broncos will be in the running for the #1 overall pick. Now let that sink in and then think about John Elway. I love Lock but........

John Elway will Draft Trevor Lawrence if he has the #1 overall pick - You can take that to the Bank or Vegas and bet on it.

Elway isn't going to pass on Trevor Lawrence if the Broncos have the #1 overall pick.

Comment

• Not sure why some are saying Lock had no shot and pressure arrived instantly... he took
      a 3 step drop and had almost 2 seconds... First option wasn’t there and he tried to roll out right and ran into pressure.

Ball has to be thrown away immediately. Play design should call for that too...

Boom... if it’s open then hit it otherwise throw ball into stands. It was an awful decision and cost Lock his season and maybe his DEN starting gig. If Broncos go 3-13 they will
      Draft a QB

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        I'd like to see what he can do behind an O-Line that isn't trying to kill him. That would be nice.
        Or in the same system for more than 5 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
          Drew Lock isn’t the answer. Hoping we can tank for Justin Fields
          If they were going to tank for anyone, it would be Trevor Lawrence.
          Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
          No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
          Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            Not sure why some are saying Lock had no shot and pressure arrived instantly... he took
            a 3 step drop and had almost 2 seconds... First option wasn’t there and he tried to roll out right and ran into pressure.

Ball has to be thrown away immediately. Play design should call for that too...

Boom... if it’s open then hit it otherwise throw ball into stands. It was an awful decision and cost Lock his season and maybe his DEN starting gig. If Broncos go 3-13 they will
            Draft a QB
            From the time he actually received the snap you can't even say one mississippi before the pressure's there. Yeah he could have shoveled it to...?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              If they were going to tank for anyone, it would be Trevor Lawrence.
              Facts. .

Comment

• Wilkinson is such a liability it isn’t even funny. Coaches play favorites, and it got their QB killed. Again, the coaching is atrocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                  I'm just going to put this out there with Lock being out 2-6 weeks, the Broncos will be in the running for the #1 overall pick. Now let that sink in and then think about John Elway. I love Lock but........

John Elway will Draft Trevor Lawrence if he has the #1 overall pick - You can take that to the Bank or Vegas and bet on it.

Elway isn't going to pass on Trevor Lawrence if the Broncos have the #1 overall pick.
                  I don't think he would, I think he would trade the pick for a huge haul. Find a new RT and edge rusher and stud DT....jmo
                  sigpic

Comment

• It's time Elway brings in Kaepernick. The move will help rebuild this team quicker. Think past this this season because the broncos aren't winning anything in the 2020-2021 season

Comment

• It's all a moot point anyway....Denver will NOT be drafting 1st overall
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        I don't think he would, I think he would trade the pick for a huge haul. Find a new RT and edge rusher and stud DT....jmo
                        This requires Elway to have faith in Lock.

They felt the need to hold him out for a thumb injury last year before letting him play. Now he’s likely going to miss significant time to an injury to his throwing shoulder.

If he has the chance to draft Lawrence, how does Elway pass that up?

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                          It's time Elway brings in Kaepernick. The move will help rebuild this team quicker. Think past this this season because the broncos aren't winning anything in the 2020-2021 season
                          This is insanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                            This requires Elway to have faith in Lock.

They felt the need to hold him out for a thumb injury last year before letting him play. Now he’s likely going to miss significant time to an injury to his throwing shoulder.

If he has the chance to draft Lawrence, how does Elway pass that up?
                            Because this team needs help in many areas and there will be multiple teams ready to give up a massive amount to move up. That in itself would be hard to pass on
                            sigpic

Comment

• I thought it was a great idea to bring in Kaepernick years ago, but now I think Kaepernick is washed up! He's more of a political activist than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                                While we at it he can go too! Elway has to be kicking himself you can't ignore the trenches very long and hope to keep your qb upright. This been a while now that the OL is just bad...the one upgrade he tried to make he bought in a guy with no heart. Sigh....maybe one season we will have it together.
                                As I recall, isn't it the RT....Okung that got Trev's shoulder wrecked? Based on that alone, how can RT be so completely ignored. And I get that he "tried" with James, but even that signing was bad. The word was out on him throughout all the league circles.
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X