Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    Every year, without fail he gets a full thread or this subject hijacks another.
    It's the application of Godwin's Law to these message boards. The longer a thread, the inevitability it will turn into Tebow one.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      It's the application of Godwin's Law to these message boards. The longer a thread, the inevitability it will turn into Tebow one.
      Yes!!!! Nothing is better than a Tebow hijack! That's when u know every angle has been exhausted. It's amazing though, It's never an Elway or Manning hijack. Not Cutler or Plummer. He's the GOAT of hijacked threads........TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!
      #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
        Yes!!!! Nothing is better than a Tebow hijack! That's when u know every angle has been exhausted. It's amazing though, It's never an Elway or Manning hijack. Not Cutler or Plummer. He's the GOAT of hijacked threads........TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!
        If I started a "Elway is the best QB in Broncos history" or "Manning's 2013 was the best individual season in Broncos History" do you think they would get Tebow hijacks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          If I started a "Elway is the best QB in Broncos history" or "Manning's 2013 was the best individual season in Broncos History" do you think they would get Tebow hijacks?
          Yes.

10 char
          #swapping

Comment

Absolutely because for some nothing will top the emotional roller coaster of that season. Nevermind that we had incredible luck with other team losing key players as well as a few boneheaded plays to keep us in it

Comment

Yes, no doubt.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• could Lawrence be in our future?Trevor Lawrence that is.
                I miss real Bronco football

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  I get the appeal of Jackson. He is probably the best QB Balt has had since they moved back to Balt. I would take a Warren Moon type QB over a running QB all day.

QBs who run tend to not work that hard on developing their passing skills...which takes an immense amount of work to perfect that art. They can get stats against teams in the regular season but come playoff time.;..when they need to beat 3-4 good teams to win a Super Bowl...well we still waiting for the first running QB to make that happen.

It could happen. From what I have herd out of Balt and how they have gone all in with Lamar...maybe they will make it happen. The NFL is still waiting for it to happen though.
                  Yawn.....makes no sense has baker, Rosen, or Darnold even made it to the playoffs? Whats their record? What about Matt Stafford, dak, list goes on...LJ doesn't even have 3 years yet...everyone know Andrew's and ingram wasn't banged up. He get some real wrs...he has improved every year so far....
                  We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Comment

• Originally posted by Siberian Bronco View Post
                    could Lawrence be in our future?Trevor Lawrence that is.
                    we won't suck enough to get him....panthers, jets, lions, viks, maybe even atl.
                    We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                      we won't suck enough to get him....panthers, jets, lions, viks, maybe even atl.
                      Agreed. While it would be awesome and it’s fun( only fun part of this season so far) to think about landing him. Realistically we should be talking about what tackle we will be taking around 5. Sewell will most likely be gone but he’s more likely to land with us that TL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                        Yawn.....makes no sense has baker, Rosen, or Darnold even made it to the playoffs? Whats their record? What about Matt Stafford, dak, list goes on...LJ doesn't even have 3 years yet...everyone know Andrew's and ingram wasn't banged up. He get some real wrs...he has improved every year so far....
                        I’m not sure of anyone on these boards ( prob someone) that wanted Rosen. Darnold I kind of feel bad. He just has a bad team and Adam Gase is a horrible coach.

Comment

Niet
                          So far:
                          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

For the Broncos to be in the Trevor Lawrence conversation, they likely can only win 1-2 games this season, and that won't happen. Not that it's impossible, just highly improbable. Also, there's a good chance the Jets won't win a game this year so they'll likely be in the running for Lawrence.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                              I’m not sure of anyone on these boards ( prob someone) that wanted Rosen. Darnold I kind of feel bad. He just has a bad team and Adam Gase is a horrible coach.
                              There were some people who wanted Rosen. No big deal, though. The people who do it for a living aren't even experts at times. A lot of teams passed on Jackson, and the guy who took him is the same guy who drafted Kyle Boller and said Ryan Leaf's lack of experience wasn't a determining factor in the Manning/Leaf debate. Remember anyone in here wanting Josh Allen? I don't. He's on pace for 48 touchdowns, and he hasn't thrown a pick yet. He's also got 9 career game winning drives under his belt already. That's more than Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson combined.

Nobody's an infallible QB guru.

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post

LOL!!
                                Answered here: Popular Recurring Options, Notions, and Hijacks at BCMB

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X