No announcement yet.

Drew Lock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sincerely hope Lock-to-Sutton lasts considerably longer than Cutler-to-Marshall.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
      We wouldn't have needed the luck if Hamilton wasn't such a scrub
      And more so if Scangarello had more than just a 1st quarter play sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
        This. Play calling was average at best after the first quarter.

Comment

• This really happened in the presser

Media: Why didn’t you announce Lock as the starter earlier

Fangio: I don’t know, we were playing silly games I guess.

SMH. This from the death by inches guy.

Comment

Sounds a lot like Shanahan's last couple years. No wonder Elway wanted him so much. Scangarello is replicating Mike's offense to a T.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              This really happened in the presser

Media: Why didn’t you announce Lock as the starter earlier

Fangio: I don’t know, we were playing silly games I guess.

SMH. This from the death by inches guy.
              Make Bolts prepare for Allen and Lock?
              Sounds good to me, Patriots give media nothing, don’t understand why we should tell media anything.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, if he cant improve he needs to go this offseason

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Make Bolts prepare for Allen and Lock?
                  Sounds good to me, Patriots give media nothing, don’t understand why we should tell media anything.
                  I mean....three starts between them? What is there to prepare for? And everyone knew Lock was starting. Pretty sure there’s a google machine in LA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                    Sounds a lot like Shanahan's last couple years. No wonder Elway wanted him so much. Scangarello is replicating Mike's offense to a T.
                    Yeah the offense fell off more and more each year after Kubiak left as OC to become HC of the Texans.

Although I think Shanny was getting the offense back on track during his last year. Unfortunately he wouldn't fire Slowick as DC so in-turn Bowlen fired him and thus the Cutler-Marshall-Royal-[-insert 1,000yd RB off the street here-] offense ended just as soon as it was taking off.

Comment

• I listened to the game on Gamecast until it switched over on TV in the 4th qtr. I thought Lock would have 185 yards passing, 1-2 INTs and 1 TD. Sounds like the game went about as expected, with a hot start. The INT should be a good lesson. Considering the play calling by Scangerello Lock played about as well as he could.

Comment

• Very impressed with Lock's 1st game. I remember Elway's 1st game, and 1st season. He looked terrible but gave reason for hope. Same with Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          I mean....three starts between them? What is there to prepare for? And everyone knew Lock was starting. Pretty sure there’s a google machine in LA.
                          I don’t think DC’s need to plan for Scangerello’s plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                            Right? I mean, if any DC knows the smell of vanilla, they know Scangarello and what he’s bringing to the table.

Comment

Sad but true. Zero creativity. Zero aggression. Zero feel for momentum in a game.

Lock showed flashes of potential as a franchise guy today, but honestly my concern is the guy who is calling the plays is going to hold him back.
                              Geaux Tigers

Comment

I listened to the game on Gamecast until it switched over on TV in the 4th qtr. I thought Lock would have 185 yards passing, 1-2 INTs and 1 TD. Sounds like the game went about as expected, with a hot start. The INT should be a good lesson. Considering the play calling by Scangerello Lock played about as well as he could.
                                If Scangarello's 'aggressive & creative' play calling extended past the 1st QTR Lock would've easily passed for over 300yds today but...

Comment

Working...
                                X