What's your upset game???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your upset game???

I'm shooting for the fence here....I'm going to say jags beat the chiefs!!! Chiefs travel to hot muggy Florida and struggle, thats my pick

Broncos over Bears wk2
    sigpic
    AMPIPE

Comment

Week 1 always has the craziest results, because no one has any real film, and teams get caught by surprise. Looking at week 1, I think the Jags over Chefs is a real possibility. Titans over Browns (if you wanna call it an upset when a team that hasn't had a winning record since 2007 loses), Colts over Chargers, Giants over Cowboys and I would really think about the Steelers over Patriots.

That's not because I think the Steelers are a better team than New England, but New England always has some odd losses early in the year: 2012 wk 2 v Arizona, wk 3 @ Baltimore. 2013 wk 6 @ Cincy, week 8 @ Jets. 2014 wk 1 @ Miami, wk 4 @ KC. 2015 NONE. 2016 wk 4 v Buffalo. 2017 wk 1 v KC, wk 4 v Carolina. 2018 wk 2 @ Jacksonville, wk 3 @ Detroit.

Not sure which game (or games) it'll be, but the Patriots will drop 1 or 2 early games which makes everyone question them, and then they'll probably right the ship and have a good year. wk 1 v Pittsburgh, wk 2 @ Miami, wk 3 v Jets, wk 4 @ Buffalo. If had to guess I would say it'll be either week 1 or week 2.

Comment

Something tells me I'll be upset at a lot of games this season

Comment

I'll be upset if we loose to the Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Something tells me I'll be upset at a lot of games this season
            Love this post. Can’t cp you on mobile but I would if I could.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Broncos beat chiefs in mile
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Broncos defeat Vikings, Bills and Colts on the road.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Week 1 always has the craziest results, because no one has any real film, and teams get caught by surprise. Looking at week 1, I think the Jags over Chefs is a real possibility. Titans over Browns (if you wanna call it an upset when a team that hasn't had a winning record since 2007 loses), Colts over Chargers, Giants over Cowboys and I would really think about the Steelers over Patriots.

That's not because I think the Steelers are a better team than New England, but New England always has some odd losses early in the year: 2012 wk 2 v Arizona, wk 3 @ Baltimore. 2013 wk 6 @ Cincy, week 8 @ Jets. 2014 wk 1 @ Miami, wk 4 @ KC. 2015 NONE. 2016 wk 4 v Buffalo. 2017 wk 1 v KC, wk 4 v Carolina. 2018 wk 2 @ Jacksonville, wk 3 @ Detroit.

Not sure which game (or games) it'll be, but the Patriots will drop 1 or 2 early games which makes everyone question them, and then they'll probably right the ship and have a good year. wk 1 v Pittsburgh, wk 2 @ Miami, wk 3 v Jets, wk 4 @ Buffalo. If had to guess I would say it'll be either week 1 or week 2.
                  That'd be QUITE the upset with no Andrew Luck.

My pick is the Broncos over KC or LAC in DEN as we almost always upset the "powerhouse" teams of our division at home
                  Last edited by ozzies94ta; 08-27-2019, 06:08 PM.
                  Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                    That'd be QUITE the upset with no Andrew Luck.

My pick is the Broncos over KC or LAC in DEN as we almost always upset the "powerhouse" teams of our division at home
                    I think the Colts are a decent team, Super Bowl contender with Luck, still a division winner without him, Brissett will show he's a good QB. The Chargers are also a team that almost always tends to start seasons slowly.

Comment

Broncos upset fans

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                        Broncos upset fans
                        Great post Dr. Lynch!
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

For us I could see us upsetting Phyllis Rivers in L.A.. We own them in their house other than that stretch early on in his career when Jake Plummer couldn’t hold on to 28-7 second half leads.

Oh wait that was a home game.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X