Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos had NFL's best "trade down" strategy in 2019 draft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injury report week 2

So far it looks like not much has changed. Both Todd Davis and Bryce Callahan are questionable to play on Sunday, which to me means they likely aren't playing. Expect more Yiadom and Alexander Johnson coverage. Joe Jones and Juwuan James are listed as out. Leary is limited. Elijah Wilkinson will start at RT.

Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Alexander Johnson didn't play a single defensive snap last week. Recently signed Corey Nelson was the starter in Todd's place, oddly enough. Not good enough to make the Buccaneers' roster but good enough to start over guys that have been learning Fangio's defense for over a month after only a week of practice in it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        Alexander Johnson didn't play a single defensive snap last week. Recently signed Corey Nelson was the starter in Todd's place, oddly enough. Not good enough to make the Buccaneers' roster but good enough to start over guys that have been learning Fangio's defense for over a month after only a week of practice in it himself.
        Didn't even realize Nelson was starting. That's not good.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          Didn't even realize Nelson was starting. That's not good.
          Jeez, our ILBs are such trash.

Comment

I thought we would either make a move for Moseley in free agency or draft a stud. Then I thought we'd go after Alonso. We did none of the above. I'm not sure what they see in our ILBs.
            All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

I think Sutton showed a lot of promise in 2018. He was held back by the QB play and his own lack of constancy

His play in week 1 showed hopes of the growth I was hoping he would make in year 2.
              Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Yeah Sutton really stepped it up last week. Hamilton needs to do the same. That TD drop is aggravating.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                X