Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we are all wearing a jersey!!! who are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't usually wear a jersey at home but my favorite is a custom #27 Atwater all the way back from 2004, which I'll sometimes wear when I'm watching a game with friends. Would love to wear jerseys more often but I just don't get around to doing it. I do however rep Broncos at the local gym with some nice Nike Dri-Fit performance t-shirts. Had a couple of Patriots fans comment on it there.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

An authentic Davis....usually only comes out for super bowl... but this is the 100th season, soon to be our 500th win...against the Raiders .and a Monday night football season opener..
      sigpic

Comment

Not any one particular player, but a white Denver Broncos, long-sleeved shirt hand made and embroidered by my sister. Does that count?

Comment

The Antonio Brown jersey I brought two weeks ago.

Just kidding! Bo Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            The Antonio Brown jersey I brought two weeks ago.

Just kidding! Bo Jackson.
            Lol
            You're a closet Broncos fan and we all know you got a orange #7 stashed away.....
            Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-08-2019, 05:30 PM.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
              Not any one particular player, but a white Denver Broncos, long-sleeved shirt hand made and embroidered by my sister. Does that count?
              Hell yeah it does..
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Got my Phillip Lindsey Jersey on Thursday so now I got to sport it. It's a white jersey. Let's hit the ground running and beat these raiders
                :go:

Comment

I have 3 Bronco jerseys - Blue Elway, orange Manning and Orange Chris Harris - I have never worn any of them and really haven't planned to. I don't think they're comfortable and I didn't get them to wear, actually I only bought the Harris jersey, the other 2 were gifts.
                  I will be wearing my orange SB50 Champions shirt though... and my brand new mostly orange sideline cap.

sigpic

Comment

Got # 58 on on Yeaaaaaahhhh !!!!!!

Comment

I think I have 30 jerseys I’m a nutcase

Comment

White Von Miller jersey tonight. I really want this to be a statement game. I'm sure we'll have a good pass rush, but I want Von to to unleash on the Raiders O line.

Comment

White John Elway Jersey. Got it for my birthday and haven’t had a road game to wear it for yet. I’ve never had a true road jersey and was previously using my blue Champ jersey for it.

Now I’ll have the road Elway jersey for 8 games a year.
                          sigpic

Comment

White John Lynch 47 tonight

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                            2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Comment

thats only half

Comment

Working...
                                X