Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we are all wearing a jersey!!! who are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Blue javon Walker.

He may not have been great with us, but the trauma from the night of d-will's murder couldn't be easy to erase from one's memory.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    Tomorrow blue D. Thomas jersey that’s the last time I remember we started a win streak. He’s not on our team but it might bring some luck

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    I am wearing a look of "sigh". Sigh in anticipation of another mediocre or less, season. Neither the Raiders or Broncos look stellar. Far from it. So I am wearing a big sigh...

Edit: Correction. The Raiders look a little less mediocre than the Broncos. Not by much tho. Both teams look no where near ready for prime time. This is going to be a very long, or short season, depending on your point of view (hockey season starts soon).
    Last edited by drhiii; 09-09-2019, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Orange Josey Jewell

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    got on my orange #58 super bowl 50 edition

Leave a comment:

• MileHighInNY
    replied
    My Blue #30--TD, but also in honor of the new #30, Phillip Lindsay!

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    thats only half

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    White John Lynch 47 tonight

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    White John Elway Jersey. Got it for my birthday and haven’t had a road game to wear it for yet. I’ve never had a true road jersey and was previously using my blue Champ jersey for it.

Now I’ll have the road Elway jersey for 8 games a year.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    White Von Miller jersey tonight. I really want this to be a statement game. I'm sure we'll have a good pass rush, but I want Von to to unleash on the Raiders O line.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    I think I have 30 jerseys I’m a nutcase

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Got # 58 on on Yeaaaaaahhhh !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• brianmcfarlane
    replied
    I have 3 Bronco jerseys - Blue Elway, orange Manning and Orange Chris Harris - I have never worn any of them and really haven't planned to. I don't think they're comfortable and I didn't get them to wear, actually I only bought the Harris jersey, the other 2 were gifts.
    I will be wearing my orange SB50 Champions shirt though... and my brand new mostly orange sideline cap.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Got my Phillip Lindsey Jersey on Thursday so now I got to sport it. It's a white jersey. Let's hit the ground running and beat these raiders

Leave a comment:

Working...
X