Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I’m with ya brotha
    Gotta stick together!! Once the smoke clears we will still be here!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
      Fans can blame the refs and the turnovers all they want. The fact is the Broncos have a deficiency of talent. Simple as that. They lack playmakers on both sides of the ball. The only person to blame is Elway.
      Pretty much.

The team lacks discipline and talent. It's not pretty and there's no quick fix to the latter. If this team wants to get back to its "SB or bust" modus operandi, let alone competing with a Mahomes-led Chiefs for the division title, changes will need to made. If Elway is unwilling or incapable of adjusting to modern era football, it's high time we find his replacement – for better or worse.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Gotta stick together!! Once the smoke clears we will still be here!!
        Good to know you won't be quitting on the team when Elway is gone.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
          Good to know you won't be quitting on the team when Elway is gone.
          I was here before he took over, I’ll be here when he’s gone.
          I appreciate the 5 division titles, 2 conference championships and the Super Bowl my team has achieved since he was hired to my team
          I’ll take the good with the bad
          sigpic

Comment

• DEN is 13-28 last 41 games... they’ve broken thirty point barrier 3 times since winning the SB (and 1 was bc they scored in OT).

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
              DEN is 13-28 last 41 games... they’ve broken thirty point barrier 3 times since winning the SB (and 1 was bc they scored in OT).
              0-3 this season looking for our first win next week
              sigpic

Comment

DEN is 13-28 last 41 games... they’ve broken thirty point barrier 3 times since winning the SB (and 1 was bc they scored in OT).
                Oofta. Those stats are pretty rough.

Comment

I was here before he took over, I’ll be here when he’s gone.
                  I appreciate the 5 division titles, 2 conference championships and the Super Bowl my team has achieved since he was hired to my team
                  I’ll take the good with the bad
                  Certainly, as will the rest of us. That doesn't mean fans cannot criticize and praise his results.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

0-3 this season looking for our first win next week
                    Since 1980... about 180 teams have started season 0-3 and 5 have made the playoffs.
                    Ergo, Broncos have less than 3% chance to play in jan.

Who cares about next week? When your season is over with a week left in September... that’s pathetic and your org is pathetic and there’s lots of work to do to even reach relevancy again.

Comment

Since 1980... about 180 teams have started season 0-3 and 5 have made the playoffs.
                      Ergo, Broncos have less than 3% chance to play in jan.

Who cares about next week? When your season is over with a week left in September... that’s pathetic and your org is pathetic and there’s lots of work to do to even reach relevancy again.
                      Who care? Lol!!
                      I care about next week, I’m a broncos fan and they are playing !!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Certainly, as will the rest of us. That doesn't mean fans cannot criticize and praise his results.
                        I didn’t say anybody couldn’t do anything!!!!!
                        Go broncos!!!! Keep your heads up bronco fans !!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, Chiefs have now scored 25+ points in 24 straight games (NFL record).
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by coco View Post
                            I posted this exact sentiment but added that without selling the team or getting ownership in place real change would never happen.

Somehow that post disappeared from the boards almost immediately after publishing it.
                            It got deleted by a mod because there are other threads it should have been posted it.

Not because of your opinion.
                            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Meanwhile, Chiefs have now scored 25+ points in 24 straight games (NFL record).
                              Amazing !!!! And we had 55 TD passes in a season but no rings.
                              sigpic

Comment

Who care? Lol!!
                                I care about next week, I’m a broncos fan and they are playing !!!!
                                I mean, usually proven history will have current fans care.

It's not looking good.

But good for you for sweeping it under the rug and moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X