X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Jacoby Brissett is coming off a game throwing for over 300 yards and 4 TDs. The defense needs to be on top of their game tomorrow.
    No doubt. He's thrown 8 more TDs (in one less game) than Flacco this season.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    After scoring 22 combined points in our last two games, both of which were at home, you're looking at things more optimistically than I am. Colts have a pretty good D. I have a hard time seeing us go into Indy and score 20.

I'd guess the game ends 21-9. The Colts wont have to do much offensively. They know Joe won't be able to match whatever Brissett does.
    I could easily see the Broncos scoring less than 10. In this game there could be a bounce back for the offense after an embarrassing performance vs KC. The catch is that a bounce back means 20 points max.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Originally posted by Ondavi View Post
    Having not paid any attention to the Colts this current season, their offense must be somewhat inept, sort of like ours. . .
    Not at all like ours. They are 15th in points per game at 23.8. We are 29th with 16.0 points per game. Their QB, Brissett, is 1 TD out from the league lead. Ours is 27th.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Having not paid any attention to the Colts this current season, their offense must be somewhat inept, sort of like ours. . .
    Jacoby Brissett is coming off a game throwing for over 300 yards and 4 TDs. The defense needs to be on top of their game tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Ondavi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    20-13 Colts

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Colts 24, Broncos 20
    After scoring 22 combined points in our last two games, both of which were at home, you're looking at things more optimistically than I am. Colts have a pretty good D. I have a hard time seeing us go into Indy and score 20.

I'd guess the game ends 21-9. The Colts wont have to do much offensively. They know Joe won't be able to match whatever Brissett does.

Leave a comment:

• Ondavi
    replied
    Thank you for your prognostication.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Confidence levels and score predictions for the next game, please, anyone? I am NOT a sports gambler, but absolutely respect the MANY persons on this entertaining venue that possess much more in-depth knowledge about all things Denver Broncos. Nothing much else, sports-wise, to analyze now that my alma mater stumbled out of the NCAA D-1 football national championship picture for this season. Can't believe just how competitive college football is at or near the top of the heap.
    Colts 24, Broncos 20

Leave a comment:

• Ondavi
    replied
    Confidence levels and score predictions for the next game, please, anyone? I am NOT a sports gambler, but absolutely respect the MANY persons on this entertaining venue that possess much more in-depth knowledge about all things Denver Broncos. Nothing much else, sports-wise, to analyze now that my alma mater stumbled out of the NCAA D-1 football national championship picture for this season. Can't believe just how competitive college football is at or near the top of the heap.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I agree, I think he should get some games this year. I don’t think he is ready yet.

As far as the oline, I’m fine moving Wilkinson to right guard and drafting or signing a free agent at C and T.

I agree Flacco has held the ball to long at times but tue oline was still getting beat bad, and where were they in the run game?
    With the OL playing this poorly,
    our only chance of winning
    is starting two QBs side by side
    playing hot potato
    until one of them sees an open receiver.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I agree. Our OL is averaging over 2.5 seconds per pass. There are many teams allowing less time. Lock is athletic enough to escape for a few 5 yard scrambles and a few improvised shots outside the pocket.
    Where did you find that stat?
    (I searched but couldn't find it)

How does that 2.5 seconds per pass
    number compare to seasons before?

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Likewise. So there you have it.
    "I will skip over this bc u are bot making sense."

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    This is inaccurate. Before the Chargers game Lock did some throwing work on the field, the the first time he had thrown in pregame since his injury in August. The week before the game vs KC Lock said it felt great to throw and he has not had a splint on his right hand and wrist for two weeks.
    Right. Lock was medically cleared to resume throwing after week 3.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm under the impression a more mobile QB will help our team tremendously as well. With James hopefully coming back next week, we can start to see a better O-line appear. But otherwise it's foolish to assume Flacco has nothing to do with the poor offensive production.
    I agree. Our OL is averaging over 2.5 seconds per pass. There are many teams allowing less time. Lock is athletic enough to escape for a few 5 yard scrambles and a few improvised shots outside the pocket.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X