It really is time to move on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Amazing !!!! And we had 55 TD passes in a season but no rings.
    Hey, that's true. But wouldn't it be nice if we could score more points?
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
      Meanwhile, Chiefs have now scored 25+ points in 24 straight games (NFL record).
      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Amazing !!!! And we had 55 TD passes in a season but no rings.

Point is, this will be 4 consecutive seasons playing .333 football, averaging about 17 ppg. Tough for even the mothers of these players to pay attention to this type of product.

Comment

• I appreciate the response, here's to getting to winning!

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        It got deleted by a mod because there are other threads it should have been posted it.

Not because of your opinion.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
          I mean, usually history cares.

It's not looking good.

But good for you for sweeping it under the rug and moving forward.
          I’ve been a fan of this team 30+ years, that is all I can do. Hope for the best prepare for the worst.
          My father in law is a niner fan, tapes the game and his wife tell him to watch it if they win and if they lose he doesn’t watch. I don’t ever want to be that guy!!!!! I enjoy watching my team play period, i won’t lie and say we are good when we aren’t. I know we are better than 0-3 and we haven’t played a team this year that we couldn’t beat in a rematch. I’ll keep my head high and tune in next week for what will hopefully be our first win.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            Point is, this will be 4 consecutive seasons playing .333 football, averaging about 17 ppg. Tough for even the mothers of these players to pay attention to this type of product.
            I have never had a problem showing up every week to watch my broncos
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
              Hey, that's true. But wouldn't it be nice if we could score more points?
              Of course it would, but I’m not impressed by big number not backed by Super Bowl rings.
              sigpic

Comment

I’ve been a fan of this team 30+ years, that is all I can do. Hope for the best prepare for the worst.
                My father in law is a niner fan, tapes the game and his wife tell him to watch it if they win and if they lose he doesn’t watch. I don’t ever want to be that guy!!!!! I enjoy watching my team play period, i won’t lie and say we are good when we aren’t. I know we are better than 0-3 and we haven’t played a team this year that we couldn’t beat in a rematch. I’ll keep my head high and tune in next week for what will hopefully be our first win.
                Fair enough. Good and reasonable post.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

The Broncos are not better than their 0-3 record. For starters, the roster isn’t good enough. The coaching staff isn’t experienced enough. The team makes too many mistakes with penalties and turnovers, I would bet on Raiders, Bears and Packers to beat the Broncos in a rematch. We’ll see how the Broncos play in the rematch vs Raiders.

The product we see on the field and the 0-3 start is a direct result of a poorly managed franchise. John Elway is responsible for the collapse of the franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    The Broncos are not better than their 0-3 record. For starters, the roster isn’t good enough. The coaching staff isn’t experienced enough. The team makes too many mistakes with penalties and turnovers, I would bet on Raiders, Bears and Packers to beat the Broncos in a rematch. We’ll see how the Broncos play in the rematch vs Raiders.
                    Ii 100% disagree. Turnovers and the refs taking a TD off the board was the difference. We can play better.
                    sigpic

Comment

• can't we all just get behind THIS team, and not worry about what KC is doing?
                      :lombardi:

Comment

• I really don’t see how one can look at this team and be satisfied with the current state or direction of this franchise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ii 100% disagree. Turnovers and the refs taking a TD off the board was the difference. We can play better.
                          How did the refs take a TD off the board?

Turnovers are part of the game - a better team doesn’t make those turnovers, or they’re good enough to overcome them.

The Broncos are a bad football team and it’s obvious.
                          Last edited by Fantaztic7; 09-22-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• I believe the first mistake Elway made was letting Wade go.

Our defense has gone from a swarming pack of hungry wolves and they’ve turned into little soft bunnies. So soft and cuddly. lol
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                              How did the refs take a TD off the board?

Turnovers are part of the game - a better team doesn’t make those turnovers, or they’re good enough to overcome them.

The Broncos are a bad football team and it’s obvious.
                              Freeman’s Run?
                              sigpic

Comment

Freeman’s Run?
                                Watch the tape. Sanders held the DB - grabbed the jersey and pulled. That’s holding. Don’t blame that on the refs because that’s on Sanders.

Comment

Working...
                                X