It really is time to move on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Absolutely not. Elway needs not be apart of any power or decision making role.
    Read my post again

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      Read my post again
      Ellis is in a power position. It’s not a ceremonial position.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• I said for Elway just to sit there and smile.

Comment

• Mile High Report polled the question: Do you still have confidence in John Elway?

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...-in-john-elway

The poll is at the end of the article. With 1466 votes cast, 74% no longer have confidence in Elway.

Comment

• Mark Schlereth publicly called for Elway to be fired this week. I'm sure Elway heard about that...

[https://www.denverpost.com/2019/10/3...hn-elway-rant/

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
              Mark Schlereth publicly called for Elway to be fired this week. I'm sure Elway heard about that...

[https://www.denverpost.com/2019/10/3...hn-elway-rant/
              When did he call for Elway to be fired? The linked article doesn’t say that and he never said it in his rant that has been posted before.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                When did he call for Elway to be fired? The linked article doesn’t say that and he never said it in his rant that has been posted before.
                When he said he doesnt trust Elway to fix the Broncos. To me that's the same as saying he should be fired.

Comment

When he said he doesnt trust Elway to fix the Broncos. To me that's the same as saying he should be fired.
                  I don’t think he called for him to be fired, but it was the most powerful statement on a national stage from a former Bronco. That is highly effective in sending a signal to Broncos Country that it is all right to oppose Elway.

Now we need other former Broncos to speak out (Sharpe, TD, and Tom Jackson).

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                    I don’t think he called for him to be fired, but it was the most powerful statement on a national stage from a former Bronco. That is highly effective in sending a signal to Broncos Country that it is all right to oppose Elway.

Now we need other former Broncos to speak out (Sharpe, TD, and Tom Jackson).
                    Completely agree. We all know how much Elway has done for our team. We all know that his heart is in the right place. We know that he would never do anything unintentionally to hurt our team.

But, he can't take us into the future anymore. It's just not his skill. He needs to hang it up and realize that he's hurting our team more than he's helping our team.

I can't stand when ego or pride get in the way of things. Please Elway, it's time to go.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Completely agree. We all know how much Elway has done for our team. We all know that his heart is in the right place. We know that he would never do anything unintentionally to hurt our team.

But, he can't take us into the future anymore. It's just not his skill. He needs to hang it up and realize that he's hurting our team more than he's helping our team.

I can't stand when ego or pride get in the way of things. Please Elway, it's time to go.
                      Agreed he gotta go.
                      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                        Agreed he gotta go.
                        Do you think he’ll be able to? I’m not sure. I hear the pressure for him to “stand down” from the fans and from the sports analysts.”

But what will it take for him to stand down as GM of our team?
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I’m not ready for Elway to be fired or to demand that he step down.

I do think he needs to smell himself though and realize it ain’t all potpourri and cinnamon rolls.

He needs to hire a GM that runs the scouting department and the draft.
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Don't trust Elway to fix the Broncos
                            vs
                            Fire John Elway

Slightly different things. I'm sure many would welcome any ex bronco saying fire Elway at this point, I have not heard any do so.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I don’t see Elway stepping down when the team is in a bad spot. He didn’t do that as a player and he refused to do that when Bowlen asked him to help save the teams reputation after McDaniels.

I for one am fine with trading our current situation for SB50. Elway most likely has until his contract is up to get this team going in the right direction. The Broncos are going to be my team win or lose so I’ll just wait and see.

I do think Elway can get us back to a playoff team in the next couple of years.
                              sigpic

Comment

• John Elway and the team he has created: yesterday's win was a pleasant and awesome surprise! Thank you! Now, can we please just squeeze/eek out three more victories so the Bronchos can become bowl eligible? Your consideration of this is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X