It really is time to move on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Actually is there anyone else who has been a part of losing more Super Bowls or losing seasons than John Elway?

Your argument is mute and pointless because it more than applies to your oppositions Case here.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

• Originally posted by jflee66 View Post
      I would actually like to see a statue of JE out front of the stadium some day. Next to Pat's.
      I’d like to see one of PFM for the simple fact that five straight division titles is unheard of under two different coaching staffs.

What the hey let’s erect one of Gary Kubiak as well because he’s been involved in as many Super Bowl victories with the Denver Broncos as John Elway has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Sorry, couldn't resist
        It’s fine, That’s what this place is for and everyone has the right to their opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          Elway passed on Wilson, DAK, Allen, Watson, and Jax.... for Brock, Pax, Lock and washed up vets. This is why we suck.

Elway doesn’t get to mAke another QB choice, after extending Flacco and trading down for Fant/Lock.

We make him preside over this mess another season, in the name of continuity.
          Draft OL and DL and keep rebuilding.... let Lock sink or swim next season and if we stink again... Fire Elway and start from
          Scratch again.
          Hahaha he loves aging QBs so much that one doesn’t have to play out his contract in Denver, yet is still being paid while the other was extended before tossing a single pass for Denver.

John sets them up for life!

As for draft picks, I can’t help but find it hilarious how DeMarcus Walker and Adam Gotsis
          (two average second round picks) keep getting benched for one another!

Under John’s watch, this organization really has become somewhat of a joke.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-24-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Hahaha he loves aging QBs so much that one doesn’t have to play out his contract in Denver, yet is still being paid while the other was extended before tossing a single pass for Denver.

As for draft picks, I can’t help but find it hilarious how DeMarcus Walker and Adam Gotsis

“John sets them up for life.”

Guess that means “they really are having the time of their lives.” lol
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

How many DL players are your going to dress on game day? There are 53 guys on the active roster yet only 46 can suit up. Something has to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                How many DL players are your going to dress on game day? There are 53 guys on the active roster yet only 46 can suit up. Something has to give.
                It’s ok to allow yourself to laugh at this debacle every now and then, it’s normal and it’s healthy.

Back to the subject, worse comes to worse, they just need to look at how the rest of the NFL does it.

Comment

To be clear, Gotsis and Walker have underperformed second round expectations.

Comment

• Has John Elway has "granted" or availed himself to any recent media one-on-whatever interviews publicly expressing his "contribution," and direct responsibility for this team's poor performance and complete lack of sporting entertainment, especially for the "prices paid" in ALL aspects, please? If so, I missed this interaction with the public/fans, loyal patrons and supporters of the Broncos, financially and emotionally. Did I miss a "heart-to-heart" from him to all? Thank you for any update. . .

Comment

• SORRY for the extra "has," very poor grammar and composition on my part, my bad case of the dumbass, again.

Comment

• This has to be the end for almost everyone in the FO that has a part of player decisions. Why would our top two overpaid signings be guys who have been hurt in the past - and ended up playing a handful of snaps for us... why do we keep losing on draft QBs and free agent QBs... there can't be a team that is worse than us in the draft over the past 10+ years. Time to restart this train wreck.

Comment

• I just want to know what Negative records we can beat this upcoming game

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                            ...every time I watch the 49ers offense I just shake my head with a slight tear in my eye knowing that should've been our HC and our offense had Elway hired Baby Shanny instead of his man-crush. ...
                            Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                            ...it is depressing seeing the 9ers play knowing that we should be in year 3 of the Baby Shanny era rather than digging out from 2 years of the VJ 'error'.

Comment

• Maybe this will help

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...3-b7efe5cb41ba

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                                I just want to know what Negative records we can beat this upcoming game
                                I swear if this isn't the most "Hold My Beer" franchise.

If there's a negative record to break/set we'll most likely find it and have our way with it! SMH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X