Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    What we have more than anything is a product on the field which is lacking in talent. We simply don’t have enough playmakers.

That is the direct result of Elway’s poor drafting. What do people expect the team to look like when Elway has missed on almost all his first and second round picks over the last nine drafts? You can’t cover up nine years of below average drafting in the most important rounds.

There is nowhere left for Elway to hide. We see him for the failure he has made of the team we love.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    The Broncos are staring down a third straight losing season. The record sits at 14-29 over three seasons, realistically 15-33 or 14-34 after 2019. Three head coaches and eight quarterbacks over four seasons (nine if Lock starts a game in 2019). This team is trending in the wrong direction.

People are lying to themselves if they think this team hasn’t been blown out like what happened under the previous coach. Are memories so short to not remember the debacle on Thursday Night Football vs Chiefs, led by Matt Moore? The Bills held the Broncos to 1.7 yards per possession on their last five drives. The Broncos had their lowest offensive production in 27 years and the defense allowed 244 yards rushing. On what planet does that look like improvement?

Elway signed Ja’Wuan James for $51 million, a player who was just called out by Fangio for not being “emotionally and mentally prepared to play”. How did Elway not see this coming with a player who showed up every other season in Miami? The same way he signed Menelik Watson and Donald Stevenson, failed attempts to makeup for poor drafting.

This roster is virtually worthless with the exception of a few players on defense and offense. The Offensive Coordinator needs to go back to coaching DIII football. Special Teams is a disgrace.

John Elway needs to go.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 11-27-2019, 04:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Ondavi View Post
    Don't you just loooove Sam Z's analogy of John Elway being "in the class with Vince McMahon. . . ", etc.! Awesome BULLSEYE, Sam Z, and thank you for the pleasant laugh your spot-on comparison brought! It's incredibly stunning, beyond understanding why John Elway hasn't made ANY public commentary expressing his sentiments regarding this disappointing, unpleasant, and certainly frustrating season and overall situation related to the Denver Broncos. He has an increasingly nasty, negative public relations situation that is in the midst of destroying his reputation, and image. Does anyone recall the following: "the WORST kind of communication is NO communication?" Throw us a bone, John, that tastes like regret, remorse, reconstruction, resolve, and, what else. . . ?
    It really is time to move on.

I don’t know how Joe can be content allowing John to finish out his contract just to avoid a public outcry! This is a business and he’s got to be feeling it in the check book.

Joe, do what’s right and humble not only him, but also those who think he’s untouchable...!

Leave a comment:

• Ondavi
    replied
    Don't you just loooove Sam Z's analogy of John Elway being "in the class with Vince McMahon. . . ", etc.! Awesome BULLSEYE, Sam Z, and thank you for the pleasant laugh your spot-on comparison brought! It's incredibly stunning, beyond understanding why John Elway hasn't made ANY public commentary expressing his sentiments regarding this disappointing, unpleasant, and certainly frustrating season and overall situation related to the Denver Broncos. He has an increasingly nasty, negative public relations situation that is in the midst of destroying his reputation, and image. Does anyone recall the following: "the WORST kind of communication is NO communication?" Throw us a bone, John, that tastes like regret, remorse, reconstruction, resolve, and, what else. . . ?

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    As has been thoroughly discussed, this FO will remain as long as the Trust is in control. My only hope is that the FO can actually stop and properly assess their overall approach to this roster and franchise. I think a lot of the issues have been due to a certain amount of closed minded hubris.

I really don't feel obligated to re-hash all of the head scratching things that have happened over the last few years. Bottom line is this franchise has been on a steady and sharp decline for many years. They keep doing the same things over and over and it's netting poor results.

Please try and take a different approach and start admitting you (the FO) are 100% responsible for the sad state of this franchise.

I find it a little ironic that I see so many posts like "We don't want to become the Browns". Guess what.... We've become a turnstile at QB and HC. We are well below .500 every year. We've become a punchline on a national level. I think we're already becoming a bottom feeder.

Please, for the love of this franchise, turn it around. Admit that a carousel of FAs and HCs is not the answer. Stabilize this organization and start making pragmatic decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
    I swear if this isn't the most "Hold My Beer" franchise.

If there's a negative record to break/set we'll most likely find it and have our way with it! SMH!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Ondavi View Post
    Has John Elway has "granted" or availed himself to any recent media one-on-whatever interviews publicly expressing his "contribution," and direct responsibility for this team's poor performance and complete lack of sporting entertainment, especially for the "prices paid" in ALL aspects, please? If so, I missed this interaction with the public/fans, loyal patrons and supporters of the Broncos, financially and emotionally. Did I miss a "heart-to-heart" from him to all? Thank you for any update. . .
    We aren’t going to see that, John is in a class with the likes of Vince McMahon, Donald Trump, and Ted Turner. Hahahahaha Jerry Jones 2.0

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I just want to know what Negative records we can beat this upcoming game
    I swear if this isn't the most "Hold My Beer" franchise.

If there's a negative record to break/set we'll most likely find it and have our way with it! SMH!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Maybe this will help

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...3-b7efe5cb41ba

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    ...every time I watch the 49ers offense I just shake my head with a slight tear in my eye knowing that should've been our HC and our offense had Elway hired Baby Shanny instead of his man-crush. ...
    ...it is depressing seeing the 9ers play knowing that we should be in year 3 of the Baby Shanny era rather than digging out from 2 years of the VJ 'error'.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    I just want to know what Negative records we can beat this upcoming game

Leave a comment:

• dukes88
    replied
    This has to be the end for almost everyone in the FO that has a part of player decisions. Why would our top two overpaid signings be guys who have been hurt in the past - and ended up playing a handful of snaps for us... why do we keep losing on draft QBs and free agent QBs... there can't be a team that is worse than us in the draft over the past 10+ years. Time to restart this train wreck.

Leave a comment:

• Ondavi
    replied
    SORRY for the extra "has," very poor grammar and composition on my part, my bad case of the dumbass, again.

Leave a comment:

• Ondavi
    replied
    Has John Elway has "granted" or availed himself to any recent media one-on-whatever interviews publicly expressing his "contribution," and direct responsibility for this team's poor performance and complete lack of sporting entertainment, especially for the "prices paid" in ALL aspects, please? If so, I missed this interaction with the public/fans, loyal patrons and supporters of the Broncos, financially and emotionally. Did I miss a "heart-to-heart" from him to all? Thank you for any update. . .

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahaha he loves aging QBs so much that one doesn’t have to play out his contract in Denver, yet is still being paid while the other was extended before tossing a single pass for Denver.

John sets them up for life!

As for draft picks, I can’t help but find it hilarious how DeMarcus Walker and Adam Gotsis
    (two average second round picks) keep getting benched for one another!

Under John’s watch, this organization really has become somewhat of a joke.
    To be clear, Gotsis and Walker have underperformed second round expectations.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X