No announcement yet.

It really is time to move on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lock is the guy, and we can get 2 solid Olineman in the first 3 rounds everyone will forget about the misses and JE will be a hero again

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
      If Lock is the guy, and we can get 2 solid Olineman in the first 3 rounds everyone will forget about the misses and JE will be a hero again
      This is Elway's road back to happiness! I want Lock to be the guy so bad, because I can see us using our high draft pick to land a franchise OT, and I would certainly consider going Oliner in FA (but has to fit us to a T) or maybe going 3rd roundish as well. Two quality Oliners will change this O. I'd also add one talented WR, and almost call it a day on O.....cuz we do have to maintain, even build on what we have on D.

Comment

• Elway is the problem. Simple as that. He hasn't hired a coach worth a damn in his last 2 hires. Frankly he got lucky when Manning fell in his lap. Not sure Kubiak was a great hire either. Fox was a mistake. His drafting of QB's is suspect. Dude needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by biggbenns View Post
          Elway is the problem. Simple as that. He hasn't hired a coach worth a damn in his last 2 hires. Frankly he got lucky when Manning fell in his lap. Not sure Kubiak was a great hire either. Fox was a mistake. His drafting of QB's is suspect. Dude needs to go.
          Fox was not a mistake.

Manning would have been a gift to any team that signed him, but it was Elway that made Denver the right place to choose.

Kubiak is not the great coach people here make him out to be, but he obviously did put the team in position to win a Super Bowl. The only difference between him and Fox is that the team was able to capitalize on the opportunity.

You are correct about Elway’s drafting of quarterbacks. It has been horrendous. Maybe he finally got it right, if Lock really is an upgraded version of Jay Cutler.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            This is Elway's road back to happiness! I want Lock to be the guy so bad, because I can see us using our high draft pick to land a franchise OT, and I would certainly consider going Oliner in FA (but has to fit us to a T) or maybe going 3rd roundish as well. Two quality Oliners will change this O. I'd also add one talented WR, and almost call it a day on O.....cuz we do have to maintain, even build on what we have on D.
            I want Lock to be the guy as well.

I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. I’d like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. I’d like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.
              Sign me up!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I’d Even consider moving the pro wrestler inside to right guard. We all know he is strong, he just cannot block on the edge.

Comment

• A big "THANK YOU" to the excellent and spot-on verbal statement and submission by the wise contributor "biggbenns!" Greatly appreciated and available for all to absorb and embrace. . .

Comment

• Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ondavi View Post
                      Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .
                      They certainly can but I think they fall to the Chiefs

Comment

Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .
                        It could happen.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          It could happen.
                          The soul of brevity

Comment

Had we not fallen apart against the Vikings I would be certain we would

But the chiefs is a tuff game
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Elway's last two drafts are starting to look pretty good.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                Elway's last two drafts are starting to look pretty good.
                                he obviously learned something from kubiak i just hope it doesn't go down hill.
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                                X