• Show
Clear All

The avalanche....but not silently
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
      The Broncos
      The Broncos
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I literally watch as many games as I can in a weekend,,, When the broncos play it’s them only,,

But overall...I am a football fan...
        sigpic

Comment

I watch the Lions. Never any good, but always fun to watch

Comment

The Denver Broncos, but I will watch other games.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Probably because I am not a "geographic" fan, (from far away Canada) I have pulled for many teams over the decades. So I have no problem saying that I like watching other teams. My non Bronco favs are The Saints and The Pack, but I like a few other teams as well. The Rams are nice to watch. I also pull for a lot of individual players on a number of teams.

All my life, even if my team is done, I keep on cheering for those I like. I usually find one team I like better than another, so basically, each week presents good options...all the way to The SB. Same goes for most sports I watch. I do not stop enjoying the ride, as long as I like one over another.
              Last edited by CanDB; 09-12-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I root for the underdog game by game.

I have no other team I follow.

Comment

I follow this team to the darkest corners of the dumpster

Comment

I could care less if it’s not Denver.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I love watching all football. College NFL everything. But I like the saints and drew brees. Like the Texans. They are fun with Watson and them weapons. Like Aaron Rodgers. Hate watching them win but Mahommes is fun to watch he might be one of the best QBs I have ever watched from pure talent. What he does is just amazing it really is. Hate that the chiefs have him.

Comment

The premise of this thread makes me feel dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                          The premise of this thread makes me feel dirty.
                          Amen brother Ben.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                            Without the Broncos I would move on from the NFL ... they take their customer for granted and the product has become frustrating. The "rules" are ridiculous nowadays with too many judgement calls needed from officials that many are not capable of making, so we get a game stopped, sometimes constantly to review a play.

I am curious how many fans want the camera to give them a view of a coach on the sideline or in the booth, a view of the fans in the stands, a view of some player on the sideline instead of showing the FIELD while the teams are lining up for a play?
                            I want to see the game, not some player's or coaches face!
                            I don't think most people would like the view from the sidelines that coaches see during the game. It's not always a great view to see what's going on, and it's very difficult to see a lot of different things at once. That's one of the reasons a lot of coordinators like to be in the box, because you can see the bigger picture more clearly.

I personally hate the constant closeups, especially right before a play, or sometimes even when the play begins. But for a game broadcast the views they have are great. The only thing better would be an all 22, but I don't think I'd like to watch a game that way. To me the all 22 is for studying plays and games.

Comment

As for what games I like watching, I love watching football. I don't have a team that I follow other than the Broncos. If they're not on yet, or they're on Sunday night or Monday, I'll generally just pick a few games that interest me and I'll flip between them. Last week early I flipped between the Chefs/Jags and Browns/Titans, with a few stops in Carolina and Minnesota. And in the afternoon I flipped between Indy/Chargers and Cincy/Seattle.

This week I'll probably flip between Vikings/Packers and Jags/Texans early (the Broncos next two opponents) and then at 225 I'll watch nothing but Denver. I might watch the first half of the Sunday night game, and I will watch 0 minutes of the Monday Night Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                                Whose the team you’re a silent fan of since Bronco football has become so frustrating?

For me it’s been the Saints. I always tune in to see their games now days.
                                The Broncos.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X