No announcement yet.

What team do you follow since we’ve had a down few years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacksonville as they’re technically our local team and we get all their games. Other than a great run in ‘17- they haven’t provided much relief though... lol.

Comment

I enjoy watching the Colts' offensive line and specifically Quenton Nelson. I still wish we had drafted him, and it is incredibly entertaining to watch the Colts' o-line. I also really enjoyed Luck before he retired.

Comment

The Saints. Love Brees. Wish we had Michael Thomas with us. Don't get me started on Ramczyk!!!
        www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

Denver Broncos !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
            I follow this team to the darkest corners of the dumpster

Epic LoL True....

Comment

More and more I just watch Broncos. I don't know why.

Comment

I dont follow or like any teams other than the broncos, but I do follow and root for/against individual players on other teams for fantasy football reasons.

Comment

Ravens and Texans.....But not if they're playing the Broncos
                  In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                    The Broncos
                    This^^^. I’m not off the bandwagon just because we suck.

I’ll worry about who to root for when we are eliminated once that happens.
                    sigpic

Comment

I started being less interested about the NFL since the players started disrespecting the flag. The Broncos being a garbage team the last 4 years hasn't made me more interested. I don't follow any other teams.

Comment

Born & raised in Louisiana, now live in Denver, but I will pull for the Saints, as long as they don't play the Broncos!
                        Geaux Tigers

Comment

Were at the point of who not to root for

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            This^^^. I’m not off the bandwagon just because we suck.

I’ll worry about who to root for when we are eliminated once that happens.
                            It’s not a bandwagon if your team sucks, dude. Not sure you understand what bandwagon means.

Comment

Regardless of how the Broncos are doing, I consider the 49ers my distant "2nd team" because they have the things I like the most in football. A Shanahan running the beautiful Shanahan offense with a top-notch ZBS. The way they use the FB and TE. The 4-3 defense which is my personal favorite. As a bonus, John Lynch is their GM and Wes Welker as WRs coach. I'm happy for Kyle Shanahan, he deserves the current success he's having with an improved and healthier roster. Even his patience and loyalty to DC Robert Saleh is paying off. The 49ers are a fun team to watch and I wish Kyle was the Broncos HC.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                                Regardless of how the Broncos are doing, I consider the 49ers my distant "2nd team" because they have the things I like the most in football. A Shanahan running the beautiful Shanahan offense with a top-notch ZBS. The way they use the FB and TE. The 4-3 defense which is my personal favorite. As a bonus, John Lynch is their GM and Wes Welker as WRs coach. I'm happy for Kyle Shanahan, he deserves the current success he's having with an improved and healthier roster. Even his patience and loyalty to DC Robert Saleh is paying off. The 49ers are a fun team to watch and I wish Kyle was the Broncos HC.
                                49ers could be a real factor this year. Lots of good moving parts, and apparently a good management team.

Comment

Working...
                                X