X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Whose the team you’re a silent fan of since Bronco football has become so frustrating?

For me it’s been the Saints. I always tune in to see their games now days.
    Due to my dad, who was born (1931) and raised in Southern Ohio, for some reason he was a die hard Chicago Bears fan (not the Browns) which meant me and my older brother were Bears fans starting in the early 1960's. After moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado (1963) we became Bronco fans in 1970 when the AFL merged with the NFL in 1970. Go Bears!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Regardless of how the Broncos are doing, I consider the 49ers my distant "2nd team" because they have the things I like the most in football. A Shanahan running the beautiful Shanahan offense with a top-notch ZBS. The way they use the FB and TE. The 4-3 defense which is my personal favorite. As a bonus, John Lynch is their GM and Wes Welker as WRs coach. I'm happy for Kyle Shanahan, he deserves the current success he's having with an improved and healthier roster. Even his patience and loyalty to DC Robert Saleh is paying off. The 49ers are a fun team to watch and I wish Kyle was the Broncos HC.
    49ers could be a real factor this year. Lots of good moving parts, and apparently a good management team.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Regardless of how the Broncos are doing, I consider the 49ers my distant "2nd team" because they have the things I like the most in football. A Shanahan running the beautiful Shanahan offense with a top-notch ZBS. The way they use the FB and TE. The 4-3 defense which is my personal favorite. As a bonus, John Lynch is their GM and Wes Welker as WRs coach. I'm happy for Kyle Shanahan, he deserves the current success he's having with an improved and healthier roster. Even his patience and loyalty to DC Robert Saleh is paying off. The 49ers are a fun team to watch and I wish Kyle was the Broncos HC.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This^^^. I’m not off the bandwagon just because we suck.

I’ll worry about who to root for when we are eliminated once that happens.
    It’s not a bandwagon if your team sucks, dude. Not sure you understand what bandwagon means.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    Were at the point of who not to root for

Leave a comment:

• LASERLIPS
    replied
    Born & raised in Louisiana, now live in Denver, but I will pull for the Saints, as long as they don't play the Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    I started being less interested about the NFL since the players started disrespecting the flag. The Broncos being a garbage team the last 4 years hasn't made me more interested. I don't follow any other teams.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    The Broncos
    This^^^. I’m not off the bandwagon just because we suck.

I’ll worry about who to root for when we are eliminated once that happens.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Ravens and Texans.....But not if they're playing the Broncos

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    I dont follow or like any teams other than the broncos, but I do follow and root for/against individual players on other teams for fantasy football reasons.

Leave a comment:

• welderhead
    replied
    More and more I just watch Broncos. I don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I follow this team to the darkest corners of the dumpster

Epic LoL True....

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Denver Broncos !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied
    The Saints. Love Brees. Wish we had Michael Thomas with us. Don't get me started on Ramczyk!!!

Leave a comment:

• CheyennePress
    replied
    I enjoy watching the Colts' offensive line and specifically Quenton Nelson. I still wish we had drafted him, and it is incredibly entertaining to watch the Colts' o-line. I also really enjoyed Luck before he retired.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X