Good Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Things

I see so much negativity on these boards so I want to try and change things for just a little bit. Let's talk about the Good Things I saw in the Game vs the Oakland Raiders. 1. C.Sutton looked determined wow C.Sutton looked the part of the #1 WR hard running YAC ! 2. Royce Freeman when they decided to run the ball WoW you talk about a Grinder I just wished that they used him earlier in the game and I do hope that they establish the run early like sweeps right sweeps left. 3. Kareem Jackson had some good plays towards the end. Did anyone else perform to your satisfaction if so let's talk about it only positive vibes if you can please.

I liked the down blocks and Dalton's pull on that long run by Royce in the 2nd half.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
      I see so much negativity on these boards so I want to try and change things for just a little bit. Let's talk about the Good Things I saw in the Game vs the Oakland Raiders. 1. C.Sutton looked determined wow C.Sutton looked the part of the #1 WR hard running YAC ! 2. Royce Freeman when they decided to run the ball WoW you talk about a Grinder I just wished that they used him earlier in the game and I do hope that they establish the run early like sweeps right sweeps left. 3. Kareem Jackson had some good plays towards the end. Did anyone else perform to your satisfaction if so let's talk about it only positive vibes if you can please.
      I posted earlier that I wouldn't be surprised to see Freeman become the lead RB before long. He has good vision and follows his blocks well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        I posted earlier that I wouldn't be surprised to see Freeman become the lead RB before long. He has good vision and follows his blocks well.
        If not for his injury we would have seen a lot more of him last year. I'm excited to see him play more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          If not for his injury we would have seen a lot more of him last year. I'm excited to see him play more.
          Royce and Phillip are a great combo.

Comment

Joe Flacco did have a 105 NFL QB rate for 268yds ... if he was to average that over the season he would pass for over 4000yds. He did do what he could to have 2 TDs, that would've been better but his play was sufficient to get a win most of the time. 67% with 8.2yds per attempt are good/great.
            Josey Jewell had 7 solo tackles (7 assists too); if he was to average that over the 16 games he would have 112 tackles. I am not analyzing his play overall but as far as stats go that isn't bad.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              I liked the down blocks and Dalton's pull on that long run by Royce in the 2nd half.

Dalton looks Great !!

Comment

I actually Think he should be the Lead Back with Lindsay playing the role of like a Darren Sproles However it is for a sure a good combo !

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                  Joe Flacco did have a 105 NFL QB rate for 268yds ... if he was to average that over the season he would pass for over 4000yds. He did do what he could to have 2 TDs, that would've been better but his play was sufficient to get a win most of the time. 67% with 8.2yds per attempt are good/great.
                  Josey Jewell had 7 solo tackles (7 assists too); if he was to average that over the 16 games he would have 112 tackles. I am not analyzing his play overall but as far as stats go that isn't bad.
                  TBH in the 2nd Half Joe Looked like he was starting to gel lets hope that they can gel the entire game this Sunday !

Comment

Flacco will improve. You know everyone watched a ton of tape this week.
                    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Comment

lindsay gets so much disrespect from every one, but the kid can run and is special. i haven't seen some one run like lindsay sense jamaal charles in his prime
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                        lindsay gets so much disrespect from every one, but the kid can run and is special. i haven't seen some one run like lindsay sense jamaal charles in his prime
                        i haven't seen that at all
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                          Dalton looks Great !!
                          Dalton is "Route 66"

Comment

i haven't seen that at all
                            lindsay>freeman they are just not being used right. maybe on the goal line freeman would be good, but lindsay runs with alot of power and is really good at getting low making him an effective goal line runner also. yet every one is calling for freeman to start, he may be bigger and look more like and nfl RB, but lindsay is better.
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Had a good feeling about the Flacco running the offense. It's nice to focus on something else for a change.

Comment

Working...
                              X