No announcement yet.

The Broncos' Playoff Chances Are Much Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two wins against bad teams. KC didn’t need Mahomes to dominate the Broncos.

Comment

Just save this thread for next year, you'll be able to use it again.......

Comment

It’s time. Denver needs to start building for the future and stock piling picks. Also, we should always trade out of the first round. Our first round hit rate will turn your stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
          Just save this thread for next year, you'll be able to use it again.......
          Thank you! I can put it in the freezer, and wait for the right time to thaw it out!

:thumb:

Comment

The team is not going anywhere as long as Bolles is at Left Tackle.
            Follow me on Twitter
            @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
              The team is not going anywhere as long as Bolles is at Left Tackle.
              Lmao I couldn’t agree more but it is a lot more than just Bolles.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                It’s time. Denver needs to start building for the future and stock piling picks. Also, we should always trade out of the first round. Our first round hit rate will turn your stomach.
                Noah Fant looks horrendous right now but believe me, he’ll get better. He’s running the right routes and locating the ball, he just needs time.

Between he and Courtland Sutton, we’ll have two stud receiving threats for years to come.

Factor in Risner, Jano and Freeman and we’re possibly half way there with what you’ve suggested!

With better blocking up front, Freeman will be much better.
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-18-2019, 11:59 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

FTR.....had I known that Mahomes would have played for just 1/3rd of the game, I would have EXPECTED victory, not just mused about it.

Comment

We got smoked by the Chiefs JV team missing over 5 starters, and Mahomes only played 1 quarter! Absolutely pathetic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                      We got smoked by the Chiefs JV team missing over 5 starters, and Mahomes only played 1 quarter! Absolutely pathetic!!!
                      Yep! I'm calling it now, they will be 2-14 when the season comes to a close.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                        Do you really believe this or are you just being dramatic?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                          How much would you bet on that?

Comment

Maybe not 2-14, but does anyone really believe this team is capable of winning more than a couple more games? Seriously, I would be absolutely shocked if they pull off 8-8.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thursday was embarrassing but I’m not throwing the towel in on the season yet. The Chargers and Raiders both lost yesterday and the Chiefs may have lost the war with the Mahomes injury. The division is wide open and there’s a real chance that a losing record takes the crown this season.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                                Thursday was embarrassing but I’m not throwing the towel in on the season yet. The Chargers and Raiders both lost yesterday and the Chiefs may have lost the war with the Mahomes injury. The division is wide open and there’s a real chance that a losing record takes the crown this season.
                                It's a long shot but certainly not over. I remember in the Tebow season while we had some good wins, we also had some blowout losses where we looked hopeless. Not giving up yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X