Bench Joe Flacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    This is a game we lose. Allen or Flacco we still aren't winning. Unless Allen is a secret super stud QB, we know the outcome.
    The Browns have the same record we do. There's no reason to believe we can't win this one. And if the defense plays like it did yesterday, we'll have a pretty good chance.
    Last edited by Megalodon30; 10-28-2019, 05:01 PM.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

This is a game we lose. Allen or Flacco we still aren't winning. Unless Allen is a secret super stud QB, we know the outcome.
      He's GOT to be better than flacco.
      sigpic

Comment

• I saw this as a win, before the Flacco sitting. The Browns are a major disappointment this year, and Mayfield is no longer looking like the confident, talented #1 draft pick from last year.

But who knows what Allen will bring. Keep 'er simple, run run run, and release the ball before having to make panic decisions.

Comment

• Brandon Allen may be better than Flacco, but it's hard to imagine him still capable of carrying the offense. Still though, this season has been very strange with lots of backup qbs stepping up and still winning, so we shall see. My excitement won't really be engaged until I see Lock on the field if I'm being honest.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Sigh. I hope so. The bar has been set really low.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Sigh. I hope so. The bar has been set really low.
              Ain't this the truth...
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                All he has to do is throw more than 175 yds and a TD. If he scores 17 points it's a win....even if we lose

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  All he has to do is throw more than 175 yds and a TD. If he scores 17 points it's a win....even if we lose
                  If he scores 17 points I'm ready to call him a franchise QB
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                  X